Forums59
Topics1,040,014
Posts13,974,231
Members144,227
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 34 of 37 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 37
Re: Lake Lavon Fishing Guide Report ( Updated weekly w/ pics and tips ) [Re: TarponFly] #11786363 08/19/16 08:54 PM
T
TarponFly Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
T
warmouth

kinda have to have it certified to send in as a record

unless you had it on a ruler and took a pic for a catch and release record.

that's big for one of those.

[Linked Image]

https://CowboyNavy.org ( please sign up if you have a boat )

Contact Number 469-528-0210

Facebook- Carey Thorn Foshing Guide
Re: Lake Lavon Fishing Guide Report ( Updated weekly w/ pics and tips ) [Re: TarponFly] #11923988 11/09/16 12:57 AM
T
TarponFly Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
T

Lake Lavon has been pushing out so many white bass it's just mind baffling **I've only missed my limit two days out of five months and boating 20,000+ White Bass** Right now the white bass are Everywhere!!!!!!!!.....

The Sandies are smashing cohos. Fish are in 1-2 foot of water. Average day is 250 fish over the rails. Even in this 15-18 mph wind we can still see the "Dark Water". Fish are so balled up together, the water is black near the shoreline and pockets.

[Linked Image]

No black water/ no fish. ( maybe some random fish, but definitely not an every cast spot- if you don't see that dark water.) The white bass are even super shallow in the pitch black of night.

[Linked Image]

24 hours a day for the last month they have been up in 1 to 2 foot of water. You can go there at midnight and still land them as fast as during the day.

[Linked Image]

Most of the babies are now adults and over 10 inches. The big girls are 15 to 16 inches.

[Linked Image]

So 99.99% of them are keepers. I've always been in the habit of only keeping fish 11 inches and over. And 11 inch fish has almost double the meat than a 10 inch fish.

I've been guaranteeing limits for the last two months it's been so freaking easy.

[Linked Image]

To see what I'm basically looking out on a daily basis below is a video of what I look at it in the winter.

I'm seeing this right now in a foot of water along the shoreline's at Lavon.

Most of the time, I have to cut my Coho in half to match the bait. White ice, Glow, or chartreuse on a quarter ounce Coho head.

[Linked Image]

If you have a favorite place to go catch sandy's when their at 8 to 20 foot, those fish should be up on the bank ----> in that area.

We found them at glass House, all over the island, the fishbowl which is a.k.a. on the south side of the cut, hybrid point, Little Ridge, Clearlake, Lavonia, and a small group on the dam- and places that don't have names.

[Linked Image]

Every blue moon these fish will hit top water. They will tell you within 15 minutes if they're going to or not.

I cannot say this enough. The fish are in 1 to 2 foot of water. If you want to limit, you have to get close, like 15-20 ft from the bank and start casting your coho on the bank.

[Linked Image]

Again: no more than 20 foot, about a boat length from the bank. If your way out from the bank casting 10 to 15 feet from the shoreline, you might catch a few but you're not gonna get into the main schools which is right outside the Mudline waiting for shad to dip off the ledge from 6 inches to a foot, an ambush them.

Sometimes we're only casting 10 feet cause I'm so close to the bank. Two other boats came in to try them out but did not get close enough to the shoreline so they picked out only a couple.

[Linked Image]

We would probably catch 20 to their one. Get the lures on the bank! I was using traditional anchors but since I'm so close to the bank I keep snagging roots and some merged trees. So now I use two cinderblocks.

[Linked Image]

Soon as I get to the depth I want and as far as I want from the bank, I just toss them over the side and they hold me right there. $1994 cheaper than a power pole. It'll do till I get the Ultrex ipilot. Still waiting on it.

[Linked Image]

This is a fly Fishermans dream land right now.

Changing topics really quicksince I mentioned fly fishing, as many of y'all know I guide for a multitude of different species. When I'm not at Lavon, I'm up in Broken Bow at the Lower Mt Fork River. Normally I'm chasing brown and rainbow trout, but the same flood that happened here has changed my game at this river. Most of the trout they are stocking are 10-15 inches with a rare 20+.

[Linked Image]

....... continuing

[Linked Image]

Re: Lake Lavon Fishing Guide Report ( Updated weekly w/ pics and tips ) [Re: TarponFly] #11924012 11/09/16 01:12 AM
T
TarponFly Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
T

Now here is the awesome thing that has happened. Not for the trout fisheries, but the bank angler. When the opened the gates all the way for a month or two, they flushed "lots" of Walleye into the river. One gentleman was reeling in a 10 inch trout and 5+ lb Walleye shredded it up while reeling it in.

Broken Bow @ Beavers Bend State Park Fishing Guide Report: Lower Mountain Fork River

The fall colors are probably going to start popping out within the next week or two. I'm starting to see some of the trees turning red and orange splotches, getting ready to really pop. Should be a beautiful scenery in the next coming weeks. I think we're at the tail end of the monarch migration. That was a beautiful sight to see, with hundreds of monarchs all around you all day long.

We shared one of our spots with a bald eagle all morning long one morning, perched right above our heads in a tree. I was out scouting in a couple places I've never been before and noticed an eagle dive at a fish. I remembered an episode of one of those Alaskan reality shows where they live in the woods. One of the guys said he follows the bald eagles to the fish, like we follow the Seagulls to the fish. He was right, my new bird friend was definitely on fish that day as we slammed them. He even had some skeletons below his tree of some pretty spectacular fish. Mr. Eagle even made me jealous.

At this current moment the river is semi-full of 10 to 11 inch wild stocker rainbows. They are obviously stocking a couple bigger ones as I saw a couple 20+ inch bows in the Evening Hole and a couple other spots. The big girls get yanked out quick if stocked in a blue zone. Catching small fish is really just not my thing, so right now we are fishing for walleye, smallmouth bass, spotted bass, crappies, and monster bluegills.

My main target is the Walleye right now. I am pretty sure, there are actually more walleye in the river then there are trout now. There is one pocket that we know of that has over 100 baby walleye. 12 to 13 inches. They absolutely just everywhere in the river system. From Spillway Dam to the Red River. There are a bunch of deep pockets from the Spillway Dam to the Evening Hole, but be very careful going there. If you don't have polarized glasses you're pretty much wasting your time. Slick rocks can send you in a 12 ft hole. When your scouting, If you cannot see the bottom of the river in a pocket, there's probably a walleye in there!

~Anyways, we are flyfishing and using spinning tackle. For fly fishing, we are throwing clousers, streamers, and Sparkling Olive Near Deere's at the fish. Clouser colors vary from white and chartreuse, green, green and chartreuse, black, gray and white. Streamers very in all shapes forms and sizes and colors. I tend to do well on olive or black crawfish imitations or shad streamers in white or grey with flash.

( this bug was bigger than a silver dollar. Found it under a rock in the river)
Most streamers and clousers are 2-4 inches long. On occasion we will hook up on the Game Changer pattern. It's a segmented fly. Very fun to tie and mostly to fish, but, the profile is to big for most of these fish. So weather it's fly fishing or spinning rod, I will get you on these fish. If you would like to learn to fly fish as well, after about two hours max, you will be doing everything on your own. All I will have to do is tell you where the fish are.

Spinning gear: we are using 4 pound mono with a 4 pound floro leader on 7-9 ft rods. We will use rooster tails, tiny flukes, curly grubs, and small jigs used for catching Crappie's like a Thump Buddy in glitter clear, and small cranks like Rapalas. If they just will not hit a lure/fly, we will switch over to live bait ( rarely do I use live bait) which includes earthworms, crickets, and live minnows. Sometimes they want very small minnows or they'll end up wanting 4 inch minnows. You just have to pay attention to the shad hatch and match the size of the bait swimming around. When the sun comes up, the fish move a bit deeper usually. But some days, even on a bright sunny day, they might be sitting in 1 ft of water and sometimes even in the rapids. Most of the time we are off the beaten path power fishing the deep pockets where most people don't venture.

The White Bass are very abundant in the river as well. Couple weeks ago the sandbass school came into the pool we were at, I landed well over 100 Sandies that were 15-18 inches long with only one small dink on a jig. The fish were ten feet in front of me and would school on the surface chasing my fly. About an hour after that they would not touch an artificial lure/ fly at all. I tried for about 20 minutes to no avail. I threw grubbs cranks rattletraps, rapalas, and all I got was just that one dink. Switched to minnows and casted to the same pocket and immediately hooked up. I caught sandy after sandy for 2 1/2 hours every cast 10 feet in front of me. Sometimes I would catch 2 to 3 Sandy's on the same minnow. But still, they wouldn't touch any lures after that time they quit hitting them. It was very very odd. Normally we don't have an issue catching them with lures and flies. They were just really zoned in on live bait this day ( not normal ) But still super fun with 4 lb mono.

As for the trout, same flies that usually work, work. Near Deere flies still whacking them. White midges and grey RS2's bumped on the bottom. No pics cause nothing was over 15 inches lately. Nothing has changed except for the size of the fish. A few monsters here and there but very rare at the moment. If you have a 3 weight, bring it. Walleye and Sandies I recommend a 5 weight.

Mt Fork White Bass

For the bait fisherman for trout: bump a real salmon egg on the bottom. Find the Cold Hole and fish your way upstream less than a 1/4 mile and bump the eggs on the bottom with 4 lb line and a small split shot. After you get your limit, please put the bait up and switch to lures to prevent gut hooking every fish after your limit. You may only have one fish over 20 inches out of your six.

Story time: One winter, I was fishing White Rock Creek for crappie. It was awful slow this day and I only had about a dozen on the stringer. I decided to leave and I threw about half a pound of minnows in a rapid just above a deep pool. I was walking away and heard something in the water. I looked behind me and saw crappie swarming and busting all around the minnows I just threw in. All keeper crappie.

Well, it happened again. We were night fishing in Broken Bow for Walleye a couple days ago. We were catching everything but the intended target. Trout, smallmouth, spotted bass, Sandy's. The time came where we gave up. I had bought 2 pounds of minnows thinking it was going to be a normal day and we were going to go through all 2 pounds within four hours. I just told him the story of the crappie in White Rock. I chunked all the minnows into the water and I was digging in the middle box to get the last two. Caught one of them threw it in the water and proceeded to try to catch the last one. The client said don't look in the water! And he walked off laughing like it would happen again. All of the sudden a giant Walleye started busting through the light trying to chase down these minnows. Soon as I saw that I said come down here and look at this. One of the guys came down to see you what I was looking at I thinking I was joking. His jaw dropped when he looked over the The boulders. This while I was just turning circles under water chasing down minnows but just couldn't get a hold of any. Meanwhile I'm still holding the last minnow. I run back to the truck and grab the rods we had already put up. Hop down all the boulders get to the spot grab the hook off the rod and it's not there. That was the rod we just broke off and called it a night. So I hobble back up all the boulders back to the truck and grab a rod with a hook. I about killed myself getting back to the spot, hook a minnow and I cast in front of the Walleye. The massive fish swims right up to the minnow in the house it's eyeball no less than an inch from the middle. The middle freezes and starts to sink. The massive fish swims off into the dark. A couple seconds later he comes back, and I cast in front of him again, he comes up and stares at it again- minnow freezes. So this time I give it a little twitch and the fish inhails the minnow. I hand the rod to the client and yell - set the hook! And, the fight was on and the fish stories begin.

Monster Lower Mt. Fork Walleye

I would assume they will start stocking the wild hold overs ( big trout 3-8 lbs) soon, when it gets a bit colder. But again I've not looked into this, it's just an assumption.

( 17 plus inch fish are active at night mainly but we will still catch some monsters here and there during daylight hours. )

It's very hard for me to fish for trout right now, when the walleye are in the same waters- and they are bigger than most of the trout. If you hire me for trout, so be it then, we will go catch trout.

Facebook page : Carey A Thorn

$350 for 6 hours fishing for Walleye, Trout, Crappie, Smallmouth, And Spotted Bass at the Lower Mountain Fork River. Less than 3 hours from Dallas.

1-2 people

Group trips up to 8 persons with two guides available.

.........continuing

[Linked Image]

Re: Lake Lavon Fishing Guide Report ( Updated weekly w/ pics and tips ) [Re: TarponFly] #11924037 11/09/16 01:26 AM
T
TarponFly Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
T

-story time over

Back to Lake Lavon White Bass Fishing.

East wind
West wind
North wind
South wind
Zero wind
10 mph wind
20 mph wind
..... equals limits! Everyday!

Lake Lavon Carp Turd Award:

( So, I'm on anchor and I'm the only boat around. A guy putters up to us really slow and watching us. We were casting at a point parallel to the bank, and casting about 20 feet away from the boat. He slid his dinghy into the "exact" spot we were casting at and threw his anchor over my clients fishing line. This dude, was about 15 feet away from my boat. Not one other boat in sight but he throws his anchor on my clients fishing line in 2 foot of water! After the wind got his boat and swung around, his prop was hitting the sand. You sir are a complete perfect green yellow and blue lump of perfectly floating carp turd. I pulled my anchors and went around to the other side 50 ft away from the chaos and proceeded to catch a fish every cast as they are all over the banks everywhere. Not just where I'm casting.

I actually looked around the area to see if there was any cameras playing a joke on me. I was convinced somebody was messing with me. There is just no way this is actually happing? I have seen stuff, but this was worse than any bank fishing incident. After I found out there were no cameras I let him know how much of an idiot he was. I had to cut about 25 feet of line off one of my rods because his Anchor line frayed the fishing line.)

If you think you're getting a bunch of bites but you're just not hooking up, make your bait smaller or drop down a size. You should start hooking up immediately after that. I don't know if I've said it yet or not, but I literally bite the Coho in half and glue it onto the jig head.

I'm also getting them on the 2 inch Berkeley swim baits that come prepackaged, don't forget to take off the hook Gaurd. The easiest way to take them off it's the twist them off don't pull them. You have to twist that plastic around the Barb. Bet y'all have faith with those before. Lol.

How many of you have tied one on and started fishing for a while getting bites but no fish? Forgetting to take the plastic off. If I get a good buddy in the boat I will tie one on and I won't take the plastic off. It gets pretty funny at times.

Cohoes in chartreuse and white ice.

https://moestackleshop.com/product/cocamoe-paddle-tail-swimbait/

They catch crappie, hybrids, Striper, sandbass, black bass, and More!! I'm still working on catching a Walleye on one.

The barometric air pressure definitely goofs with them. I would suggest not going out the day after a major cold front if it happens. Otherwise you will notice they will slow down if the air pressure rises to fast or Falls too fast.

Once the air pressure settles down they should start biting again. Even with goofed up air pressure you should still catch a fish every minute or two. When everything is stable -it's a fish every single cast or at least a bite. It's just plain silly how many fish are in that lake.

-10 years old. Casts, sets, reels the fish in, and takes them off the hook!

Look for shad flickering on the shoreline. Land you lure on top of the surfacing shad and I bet your rod bends with a big Sand Bass pulling on the end of it.

We have a pair of bald eagles now that I just started to notice about a week ago. I'm sure they have a nest somewhere on the lake. Amazing to see bald eagles only 10 minutes from Plano! Picture was inserted above

P.S. Polarized glasses are a must in this game. If you're cruising down the bank without glasses you are pretty much just wasting your time.

........Continuing

[Linked Image]

Re: Lake Lavon Fishing Guide Report ( Updated weekly w/ pics and tips ) [Re: TarponFly] #11924047 11/09/16 01:31 AM
T
TarponFly Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
T

Or you might be fishing a bank with absolutely no fish whatsoever.

If you would've had your polarized glasses you probably would've figured it out faster. You can get polarized glasses in any sporting good stores or even a race track gas station has polarized glasses for like 10 bucks.

Bass Bite is crazy good too. They are right up with the Sandies.

Been wanted to only bass fish on this day. I didn't let them down

If you can use a bait caster, we will definitely target largemouth the first hour then switch over to Sandy's.

$300 private charter 1-2 people

$100 seat for party boat sandbass action. Single persons welcome.

If you have ever wanted to catch bunch of fish, now is the time!

Text me to secure a seat!

All you need is a fishing license and sunglasses that are polarized. Hop on the boat and I have all the gear to make your arm hurt at the end of the day from catching these Mags!

469-528-0210

-----end

[Linked Image]

Re: Lake Lavon Fishing Guide Report ( Updated weekly w/ pics and tips ) [Re: TarponFly] #11924070 11/09/16 01:39 AM
T
TCK73 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
T
Great report. It seems most lakes are on fire right now.

Re: Lake Lavon Fishing Guide Report ( Updated weekly w/ pics and tips ) [Re: TarponFly] #11924920 11/09/16 11:31 AM
K
kodys'papa Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
K
Great report and stories...

Hooking a fish is like playing string with a cat. The exact size, shape, color of string matters less than how you wiggle it- and little cats are easier to fool than big ones. John Gierach
Re: Lake Lavon Fishing Guide Report ( Updated weekly w/ pics and tips ) [Re: TarponFly] #11949360 11/24/16 03:00 PM
W
Wildman of the navidad Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
W
Goodness gracious y'all killed em popcorn2

Psalm:91

Quote on the wildman" They Said he'd eat the hair off of a man's head when he was hungry
and squeeze the water out of rocks when he was thirsty"
Re: Lake Lavon Fishing Guide Report ( Updated weekly w/ pics and tips ) [Re: TarponFly] #11949529 11/24/16 04:56 PM
F
Frank the Tank Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F
I don't think they're shallow anymore. Maybe I'm wrong ......... hope I'm wrong. Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Lake Lavon Fishing Guide Report ( Updated weekly w/ pics and tips ) [Re: TarponFly] #11950412 11/25/16 02:59 AM
C
capnkirk Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
C
The hybrids were on the south side of the island on Tuesday when the south wind was beating the shoreline, but by Wednesday when the wind had shifted from the north, they were gone. So I switched to crappie fishing by the dam. Hopefully the hybrids and sandies will move back in there before the weather gets too cold.

Re: Lake Lavon Fishing Guide Report ( Updated weekly w/ pics and tips ) [Re: TarponFly] #11951632 11/26/16 02:17 AM
C
capnkirk Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
C
same result today. they gone folks.

Re: Lake Lavon Fishing Guide Report ( Updated weekly w/ pics and tips ) [Re: TarponFly] #12253433 05/19/17 05:23 PM
T
TarponFly Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
T
Lake Lavon fishing guide report:

( before one of my trips, David and I went out and put a whooping on them.)

The fish were going absolutely bonkers today. They start blowing up on the surface chasing bait at 7:25 in morning where ever they decide to do their thing.

The bait is everywhere so they can pick and choose where they want to pop up. But it's usually around the same areas that they usually about that. Example glass house, the island, power plant point( little ridge south south of point. They don't go back down till around 815. Then they will sporadically pop back up till about 930 in the morning and then they are holding at 18-30 somewhere for the afternoon.

( now do you believe me that they're going nuts? It's crazy! )

The humps, power plant point, or the island usually, also finding them in a glass house Cove and 25 foot. In the morning we were throwing Cohos. In the afternoon when they go deep we are dropping slabs with jigs. Catching two fish at a time is very common.

On the cohos we are using a three-way swivel then tying 20 pound leader line 8 inches then the Coho. On the last swivel, we add another Coho on 20 pound line 15 inches. When you hook up on a double mag, is absolutely priceless. It's super addicting.

Another common thing to do with this rig, is limit in less than 15 casts. I'm telling you, the fish are going crazy. They came out of the creeks from their annual spawn mad and hungry. Most of my trips are not lasting the entire time. After a few hundred fish, their arms get tired and the fish start looking the same.

( The above two pictures: found some fish holding on a flat and they were not actively feeding. You can see our lures dropping on their heads and bouncing on them. Finally we hooked one and the whole school came up to feed on everybody's Lure. )

I had the pleasure of guiding Philidelphia Phillies Major League baseball players:

Pitcher Joaquin Benot
Pitcher Edubray Ramos

And the teams interpreter Diego Ettedgui

They were here to play the Rangers this week. Halfway through the trip one of them asked me, why I wasn't asking about baseball and about them, just fishing?

Well, if you know me, I don't watch any sports whatsoever. It's another language to me. They gave me tickets, but I didn't go. Not my thing. ( I did not give the tickets away as I figured that would be a little bit rude if It was not me that showed up )

Two of the guys have never fished before ever. So this experience might have spoiled them. The trip started out like an average trip. Catching a fish every two or three minutes. Then two hours into the trip it was like a light switch. All the fish in the lake moved up on most of the points and we're going bonkers.

[Linked Image]

Re: Lake Lavon Fishing Guide Report ( Updated weekly w/ pics and tips ) [Re: TarponFly] #12253435 05/19/17 05:23 PM
T
TarponFly Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
T
Every drop was a bite or a fish. Absolute madness chaotic fun. They were done an hour early. They couldn't reel in another fish. They kept seven magnum's for dinner.

(Helix 7 image)

We have not missed a limit one day this year yet. It's too easy! Catching huge White Bass to 17 inches! Right now they are getting super fat! Absolutely just gorging on baitfish. So much so, that you might want to let them sit in the water at the side of the boat for just a split second longer. Otherwise they will spit up bait fish all over the boat and they poop everywhere! I had to buy a scrub brush to clean while we're catching. Otherwise there's nowhere to sit clean on the boat. One of the sandy's had 18 threadfin and it's gut!

I got the "Bobo Thumper". Instead of beating the boat with the rubber mallet or a broom handle, this thing does it all for you. You can adjust how fast you wanted to dump. It's proven itself multiple times already to keep the fish under the boat or when nothings going on, if there are fish in the general area, it will draw them under the boat.

Sometimes it's just to windy to fish...........-without the i-Pilot Ultrex trolling motor! Blowing 20 miles an hour with 2 foot 3 foot waves and holds me in one spot and never moves. A buddy came out there and he had last year's I pilot. It would drift him back 3 to 5 feet in the 18-22 mph winds, then pulled him back to the spot he locked onto, then it repeats.

(Cohos)

-The Ultrex holds you dead on in this wind, no pulling you around 5 feet in every direction. So this year, I've told the wind to F off. No more canceling trips on my end due to wind. Except in this 30 mph crud. It works perfectly for holding me on a brush pile while fishing for Crappie. Plus it's got a cable steer footpedal that is absolutely amazing.

Lake Lavon Fishing Guide Report: windy yesterday again.

Went to two spots that have been holding fish for the last two weeks. They surfaced about the time I thought they would, maybe about 15 minutes late. But it was a fish every cast doubles common. Then they disappeared and I could not find them in that area. We moseyed on and we're cutting across the lake and I decided to hit the Bering Sea and check the humps really quick. It's been about four years since they held there. There were about 100 terns flying around the humps and I got closer. I got within two boat lengths of 20 terns and they didn't move. So I knew it was definitely on below the surface. Normally those terns flyaway if you get within 100 yards of them I looked at the graph and it was lit up like Christmas. Catching fish every drop with two fish at a time, one rod. It was absolute chaos.

$124.99 per person

Fish and fun guaranteed! Bring the kids of any age and I will make sure they leave wanting to do it again!

Rated #1 Multi-Species Fishing Guide Charter in DFW

Lake Lewisville, Lake Ray Hubbard, Lake Lavon, Lake Fork, Lake Twok, Lower Mt Fork River, Elm Fork Trinity River, East Fork Trinity River, Lake Texoma, Red River, Lake Grapevine

TexasOklahomaFishingGuide.com
( new site coming ) please call or text for availability.

Electronics / Fish Finder Trips : $149.99 / 2 hours

469-528-0210

Catch me on my Facebook page ( Carey A Thorn ) for Facebook Live, with live action on the lake murdering fish and updated reports.

Carey Thorn
Professional Fishing Guide
469-528-0210

[Linked Image]

Re: Lake Lavon Fishing Guide Report ( Updated weekly w/ pics and tips ) [Re: TarponFly] #12253823 05/19/17 10:21 PM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
Superb reportN , TFly thumb thumb cheers

Thought about hitting Lavon this morning, but I still hate Lavon's ramps on windy days.

Re: Lake Lavon Fishing Guide Report ( Updated weekly w/ pics and tips ) [Re: TarponFly] #12254118 05/20/17 01:57 AM
J
jbobo Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
J
Excellent report! Thanks for to plug also!

22 ft. Wellcraft Deep V CC
817-220-2312
www.bobosthumper.com
Page 34 of 37 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 37
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide