Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,039,741
Posts13,969,658
Members144,217
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Fish-N-Fool Lures is looking for sales reps/Prostaff in Texas #5964540 03/18/11 12:07 AM
F
Fish-N-Fool Lures Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
F
Hi;
My name is Rick Lawrence and I am the owner of Fish-N-Fool Lures a small soft plastics bass lure manufacturing company based in Sandpoint, Idaho. I have been a poster/ reader here for some time.
We are looking to expand and need Sales Reps/Prostaff in all of the major markets in the throughout the East. I'm looking for Pro staff members who will sell to all the shops in their area, so you will have to be willing to do both. I'm looking for some tournament fishermen that hopefully already know some contacts in the tackle retail business.
I'm looking for experienced anglers with a good knowledge of bass lures, has an outgoing personality and is well spoken. I would also prefer clean cut family man at least 25 years old.
But I will evaluate each person on what they can offer, so I will not exclude you if you are over 18.

I don't want anyone that does not truly believe in out products, so anyone I'm interested in will get a sample pack in the mail for testing. If you agree that this is the best "Fish on the Fall" bait you have ever used, you can become a member of our teem.

Please respond with you basic info as well and some snap shots of you and family maybe or you with fish. A history of what tournaments you have fished and basics on how you did, would be helpful too. If you know anyone fishing community that you think would be helpful you could list that also.

I currently have no sales reps in Texas so this is a ground floor opportunity for the right person. If you know a lot of people in the fishing world this could be a great deal for you and us both. Pay is a straight commission on every pack you sell.
We offer a truly unique heavy salt "Fish on the Fall bait" Our baits have more salt and more action on the fall then any other horizontal falling bait.

Fish-N-Fool Lures, "Sink-N-Fool" baits

Visit my web-page at www.fnflures.com

For more info on the sales rep/prostaff position, email me at
rick@fnflures.com

Inventor of the Fish-N-Fool knot

Wanna Catch Fish? Don't be a Fool!
Tie on a Fish-N-Fool lure & get bit.

Fish-N-Fool Lures
www.fnflures.com
Re: Fish-N-Fool Lures is looking for sales reps/Prostaff in Texas [Re: Fish-N-Fool Lures] #5982767 03/23/11 07:10 AM
F
Fish-N-Fool Lures Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
F
Still looking for reps.

Inventor of the Fish-N-Fool knot

Wanna Catch Fish? Don't be a Fool!
Tie on a Fish-N-Fool lure & get bit.

Fish-N-Fool Lures
www.fnflures.com
Re: Fish-N-Fool Lures is looking for sales reps/Prostaff in Texas [Re: Fish-N-Fool Lures] #5982771 03/23/11 07:35 AM
210amatuerangler Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
I would be glad to represent bank fisherman. I do not own a boat but I would gladly let you know how your baits catch fish from the bank. I may not be so top qualified, but woud love to experience what you offer to people who are not fortunate enough to own a boat. Not even interested in Prostaff, just wouldn't mind letting you know how I do with them from a bank... We could go from there. Thanks. Oh and my PB is an 11.5 that I pitched to on a pond that has a lot of pressure.

Last edited by 210amatuerangler; 03/23/11 07:36 AM.

Originally Posted By: Scott N
You know the old saying

If it floats, flys, or f___s it is always cheaper to rent!

You have to decide which is more important.
Re: Fish-N-Fool Lures is looking for sales reps/Prostaff in Texas [Re: 210amatuerangler] #5985057 03/23/11 09:30 PM
B
Bass Johnson Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Some of these look like they would be killer on a dropshot. If you need help with your marketing efforts let me know, I can help you with your online presence and more...plus I am an avid fisherman.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide