Print Thread
Page 158 of 171 1 2 156 157 158 159 160 170 171
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12847448 07/31/18 12:41 AM
B
Big Swimbait Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Just bought an Okuma Guide Select swimbait rod from cip. It was as advertised and he met me at a convenient location to where I was working. Good seller!!

Less gritchin', more fishin'
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12848236 07/31/18 04:32 PM
shut-up-and-fish Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Originally Posted By: AggieSkeeter
I had a great experience start to finish with David at Shut-up-and-fish. I knew my 2006 electronics needed to be upgraded but really didn't know where to start or what was available. I called David and he took the time to listen to my needs, explained the latest equipment available, and helped me put together the entire package. I upgraded to the Hummingbird Mega 10 SI on the console and Mega 9 DI on the bow. The installation could not have gone any better, he went above and beyond by taking time to clean up some other minor wiring issues/old holes from previous ram mounts, etc. I didn't have to leave my boat for a week, they completed the install the same day. The on-the-water education was money very well spent. I started as a true beginner having never used Side Imaging and left the session with confidence knowing how the unit operates, how to interpret images on the screen, and how to fine-tune images. David really loves what he does, I never felt like I was "just another customer" as he took time to listen to my questions and even offered his assistance anytime I have issues down the road. Service like that is unheard of these days. Most businesses talk a good game about service but David really gets it when it comes to delivering the entire package.

Thanks again David - this will be a true game-changer for my time on the water.

Thank you for such a great review, Brian. It was our pleasure assisting you from the sale, rigging, to On the Water Education. Thank you for shopping shut-up-and-fish, your One Stop Shop.

http://www.shut-up-and-fish.com/about-us-pg-32.html

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
From *Sales, *Installation Services, and *On the shop floor Education & Instructional Tips
We have you covered here @ shut-up-and-fish for all of your Humminbird, Lowrance,
Garmin, Minn Kota & Motorguide needs plus much more - Call Now 972 822 9285
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12852668 08/03/18 10:01 PM
B
bronco71 Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
B
A big thanks to David at Shut-Up-And-Fish for sharing his knowledge and for helping me out with a couple parts I needed to finish my install! I would have otherwise had to order online and wait for them to come. He also answers many questions on this forum and when I ordered a mount for my Xi5 from his website in the past he actually brought it to my house instead of shipping it since I was nearby.

Call David or go to his website for all of your marine electronics needs and installs!

Last edited by bronco71; 08/03/18 10:02 PM.

1987 Nitro MX185/Mercury Black Max 150
1999 Triton TX21/225 Mercury Optimax
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12855972 08/07/18 03:30 AM
H
Hittmanfish Offline
Angler
Angler
H
Had a great experience with David at Shut-Up-And-Fish today when he installed an Ultrex on my Basscat. He walked me through everything in the beginning to make sure that everything would fit and that there wouldn't be any surprises along the way. He knows his stuff when it comes to installing an Ultrex! He gave me a tutorial on everything I will need to know when using the new Ultrex and answered all of my other questions.

Thanks a lot David!

Madison Hitt
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12869799 08/20/18 03:26 AM
shut-up-and-fish Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Originally Posted By: dandeeks
I just had an electronics unit installed at the bow of my Stratos by Shut Up and Fish. My interactions with David were all quite professional and so was the work him and Steve did. Prompt, on time, and dependable. We ran into a power issue with the unit and David helped me trouble shoot what was wrong and fixed it. They even did a couple of other cleanups and help me get a spacer back into my trolling motor (volunteered).

I thnk these guys do a great professional job and offer exceptional service, I will return for any future needs.

Dan

It was a pleasure working with you on your needs/wants for your boat. Doing it the right way the 1st time and taking the extra steps is the only way we know how to do it. We appreciate your kind review and look forward to seeing you soon.
David @ shut-up-and-fish

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
From *Sales, *Installation Services, and *On the shop floor Education & Instructional Tips
We have you covered here @ shut-up-and-fish for all of your Humminbird, Lowrance,
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12892046 09/08/18 11:00 PM
A
aj_jacks Offline
Angler
Angler
A
Quick shout out to "Number 1". Bought a rod from him this week and from payment to arrival at my home was only two days. Rod was shipped in heavy duty PVC. Best packaging I have ever experienced. On a scale of 1-5, I would give him a 10..Great guy to deal with..

Alex

Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12892761 09/09/18 04:15 PM
shut-up-and-fish Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Originally Posted by TXpiscary
Decided it was time to do some upgrading to the boat. I worked with David for an install for an Ultrex, HB 10 Mega, and networking. I had some ideas on what I wanted, but needed help in my final decisions. From the first call, and through the entire process, David took the time to walk me through options, install process, benefits, and more. As we all have heard "devil is in the details", and David makes sure the details are taken care of. If you are looking to purchase equipment, have installation done, or just need some training on the water reach out to David. I guarantee he will exceed your expectations!

http://www.shut-up-and-fish.com/

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Yes, sir, it was a pleasure assisting you before, during and after the sale. From Sales to rigging too on the water education we have you covered here @ shut-up-and-fish. We only know one way to do it and that is the right way the 1st time.
Thank you for shopping and trusting in shut-up-and-fish for your boating needs/wants.

Hurry back!!

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12894771 09/11/18 12:41 AM
Skerz Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
Had a bad experience with jerkinlips backing out of a sale after he received a better offer. I had even offered to meet within 24 hours to pay asking price in cash to which he agreed, unfortunately he decided after agreeing to meet that he wanted to take another offer where the buyer was buying additional gear on top.

Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: MGStrong] #12897759 09/13/18 01:13 PM
shut-up-and-fish Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: MGStrong
I don't typically write reviews, but felt compelled to do so after my recent experience. In today's wold of Big-Box and Online stores which, in my experience, typically have a lack of knowledge of the products they sell, its' nice to come across a small business owner who "gets it". Based on recommendations I received outside of the forum from people I trust, as well as the high marks received here, I reached out to Dave at Shut Up and Fish to provide and sell a fish finding solution that would meet my needs. Im a Noob when it comes to the new generation of technology available in the Humminbirds and Lowrances of the world and was looking for a provider who could not only provide the equipment and installation, but consult me on the best setup for my boat based on what type of fishing I would be doing. David provided a very high level of customer service, was very responsive, and was able to have my Humminbird installed and set up within a couple of hours of dropping the boat off. If you're looking to upgrade or purchase new electronics for your boat, or if you just need a refresher course on the water, I highly recommend Dave at Shut Up and Fish.

It was our pleasure assisting you from start to finish. We do not compete in price, we compete in customer service and our business model from sales, to rigging, too On the Water Education speaks for itself. Word of mouth also helps as well as repeat business.
Thank you for choosing shut-up-and-fish for your boating needs/wants.

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12913092 09/26/18 04:37 PM
B
Black Horse Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
B
Jump master is GTG! Picked up a fuel tank this morning from him. Fine gentleman and veteran. Be confident with his word.
Thank you Scott!

Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: Skeeter202c] #12914799 09/28/18 01:34 AM
shut-up-and-fish Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: Skeeter202c
Dave and Steve rock. Just got my boat back today for two graph installs and a Ultrex. Couldnt be more pleased. Fast turn around and a first class job. PS, they saved me a bunch of money. Now I have extra gas money so I can fish more. Thanks again guys.

It was a pleasure assisting you. Thank you for shopping shut-up-and-fish and trusting in us to get the job done right the 1st time with our rigging department.

Welcome back anytime...

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12939726 10/20/18 03:53 PM
Henry T Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
Why do I not have the option to post in this forum

Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: Henry T] #12939739 10/20/18 04:08 PM
SteveHummert Online Content
pawpaw
Online Content
pawpaw
Originally Posted By: Henry T
Why do I not have the option to post in this forum

Um, you did post on this forum.....please PM me with what your question is

Steve

Backlash

LIKE the TFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/texasfishingforum

Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12941556 10/22/18 01:11 PM
shut-up-and-fish Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Originally Posted By: CaptainCrunch
A big Thanks to David for helping me troubleshoot a Lowrance issue in a pouring rain today. He's a stand-up guy that goes out of his way to take care of his customers.

Dave

Thank You Dave, It was a pleasure assisting you.

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12950575 10/30/18 10:37 PM
R
RedHouse Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
R
Bought a used trolling motor. The seller claimed it worked fine that he just bought a new model and that is the only reason he took it off his boat. I asked him point blank if there were any problems with the operation of the unit and he said "absolutely not". Turns out the shaft is bent causing the foot control to bind and lock when turning left. Seller goes by big-perm on this site.

Page 158 of 171 1 2 156 157 158 159 160 170 171
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide