texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Cameron Gose, Jetskirentals512, Flashin Assassin Lures, SoonerTex0623, Bobby J.
119181 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
hopalong 121,008
TexDawg 119,783
Bigbob_FTW 95,320
John175☮ 85,918
Pilothawk 83,274
Bob Davis 82,323
Mark Perry 72,486
Derek 🐝 68,321
JDavis7873 67,416
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,038,876
Posts13,954,640
Members144,181
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 157 of 171 1 2 155 156 157 158 159 170 171
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: Cast] #12799649 06/20/18 10:06 PM
J
JMac-D Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted By: Cast
Your customer is not happy. You misrepresented a bit. You should issue full refund and pay return shipping.
i gave him 3-4 extra baits. I dont use the dividers, he never asked about them and i sent him pics prior to purchase.

Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: JMac-D] #12799977 06/21/18 02:59 AM
78Staff Online Content
Pro Angler
Online Content
Pro Angler
Originally Posted By: JMac-D
Originally Posted By: Cast
Your customer is not happy. You misrepresented a bit. You should issue full refund and pay return shipping.
i gave him 3-4 extra baits. I dont use the dividers, he never asked about them and i sent him pics prior to purchase.

Yep, here's the pic - (cropped to remove his contact info) - kinda hard to see bait brands and the duplicate baits in this cell phone pics, much less missing dividers. Having to ask if dividers were included for the Bait Coffin never crossed my mind, I'll be perfectly honest.

It is what it is. For some integrity is worth... well $150 I guess. Lesson learned, I'm moving on. Hopefully others will benefit and be cautious when dealing with JMAC-D.

Last edited by 78Staff; 06/21/18 03:04 AM. Reason: pic
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12800911 06/21/18 09:37 PM
B
Ban-D Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
Ill continue dealing with him. I personally ask detailed questions when buying an item that I wont have my hands on before hand. Still seems like a great deal from the pictures.

Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12801090 06/22/18 12:59 AM
shut-up-and-fish Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Originally Posted By: TwoDog
SHUT UP AND FISH - Another rave review!

Wanted to thank Dave for the AWESOME job that he did setting me up with a new Minn Kota Terrova and Humminbird Helix 10. The installation job that he and Steve did for me just reassured me that some things are best left to the experts. They did a really nice, clean and professional job installing and coached me to a great solution on mounting the Helix that I would not have considered. After that, Dave was very patient in coaching me through the fundamentals of using this high tech stuff which was very valuable and most appreciated.

Once again... thanks!
Brad

It was a pleasure assisting you Brad from the sale to the installation services and to the education. We had you covered from the first ring on the phone and will be here for you from here on out. So if there is anything we may assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for shopping shut-up-and-fish

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
From *Sales, *Installation Services, and *On the shop floor Education & Instructional Tips
We have you covered here @ shut-up-and-fish for all of your Humminbird, Lowrance,
Garmin, Minn Kota & Motorguide needs plus much more - Call Now 972 822 9285
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12801129 06/22/18 01:25 AM
C
crappie uno Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
C
A week ago David at Shut up and fish installed, 9hds& xi5, nice and clean
Very professional the man knows his stuff this is for sure! Also he took my boat 8:00 am
Called noonish to come get it, needless to say I was shocked. Im super happy with the job
And my new electronics, trolling motor!!
If you or anyone you know are needing work Shut up and fish is the go to guy!!!

Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12803936 06/24/18 10:16 PM
shut-up-and-fish Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Originally Posted By: skeeter james
I just bought a Ultrex trolling motor from David and Steve at Shut up n fish, wow!!!!
What excellent price, customer service and installation!!!!
Best price anywhere to boot,
Thank you guys!!!!!

James Moore

It was our pleasure assisting you James. Thank you for shopping shut-up-and-fish where we have you covered from the sale to the installation services to our education and instructional trips.

Hurry Back!!!

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
From *Sales, *Installation Services, and *On the shop floor Education & Instructional Tips
We have you covered here @ shut-up-and-fish for all of your Humminbird, Lowrance,
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12805780 06/26/18 12:38 PM
dandeeks Offline
Angler
Angler
I just had an electronics unit installed at the bow of my Stratos by Shut Up and Fish. My interactions with David were all quite professional and so was the work him and Steve did. Prompt, on time, and dependable. We ran into a power issue with the unit and David helped me trouble shoot what was wrong and fixed it. They even did a couple of other cleanups and help me get a spacer back into my trolling motor (volunteered).

I thnk these guys do a great professional job and offer exceptional service, I will return for any future needs.

Dan

Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12808062 06/27/18 10:36 PM
S
Skeeter202c Offline
Angler
Angler
S
Dave and Steve rock. Just got my boat back today for two graph installs and a Ultrex. Couldnt be more pleased. Fast turn around and a first class job. PS, they saved me a bunch of money. Now I have extra gas money so I can fish more. Thanks again guys.

Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12816369 07/04/18 08:30 PM
Drop-Shot Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
Just got my Ultrex in from Shut Up and Fish, another smooth and timely transaction with David! Thank you!

Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: crappie uno] #12831897 07/17/18 11:26 PM
shut-up-and-fish Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: crappie uno
A week ago David at Shut up and fish installed, 9hds& xi5, nice and clean
Very professional the man knows his stuff this is for sure! Also he took my boat 8:00 am
Called noonish to come get it, needless to say I was shocked. Im super happy with the job
And my new electronics, trolling motor!!
If you or anyone you know are needing work Shut up and fish is the go to guy!!!

Thank you for shopping shut-up-and-fish. It was a pleasure assisting you with the new toys. From the sale to the installation, we do appreciate your business.

Hurry back soon!

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12834279 07/19/18 07:48 PM
M
m_france Offline
Angler
Angler
M
David at Shut up and Fish installed an Ultrex for me today. Very smooth and easy transaction. Highly recommend.

Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: m_france] #12835889 07/20/18 10:50 PM
Okie Poke Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: m_france
David at Shut up and Fish installed an Ultrex for me today. Very smooth and easy transaction. Highly recommend.

Great, Matt. You're gonna love it.

😎 Dallas Cowboys....eventual Superbowl Champions 😎

Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12838413 07/23/18 01:07 PM
M
MGStrong Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
M
I don't typically write reviews, but felt compelled to do so after my recent experience. In today's wold of Big-Box and Online stores which, in my experience, typically have a lack of knowledge of the products they sell, its' nice to come across a small business owner who "gets it". Based on recommendations I received outside of the forum from people I trust, as well as the high marks received here, I reached out to Dave at Shut Up and Fish to provide and sell a fish finding solution that would meet my needs. Im a Noob when it comes to the new generation of technology available in the Humminbirds and Lowrances of the world and was looking for a provider who could not only provide the equipment and installation, but consult me on the best setup for my boat based on what type of fishing I would be doing. David provided a very high level of customer service, was very responsive, and was able to have my Humminbird installed and set up within a couple of hours of dropping the boat off. If you're looking to upgrade or purchase new electronics for your boat, or if you just need a refresher course on the water, I highly recommend Dave at Shut Up and Fish.

Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12838535 07/23/18 02:33 PM
Curtbass Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Just a quick Thank You to justinafrifle. He is an honest, straight up person to do business with on TFF. He called to set up meeting & arrived at designated time, picked up equipment bought, & was very courteous.
Two others,called,set up time to meet, then no showed,no called, no response to return calls/texts.
Gentlemen, PLEASE, If you set up a time to meet & aren't going to do it, please call the other person to let them know. Its understandable if you change your mind, but at least the other person doesn't worry that you were killed in an accident while on you're way. Its called courtesy.
Anyway, just a note to give credit to justinafrifle for being courteous. Thank you for what you do for us ALL in your line of work!!!

ELITE POWER SYSTEMS/ Elite Fishing Products
Lithium Battery & Charging Systems, Soft Plastics, Tackle,Tokyo Rigs
Tight lines & stay safe out there.Gods blessings
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12843539 07/27/18 02:52 AM
shut-up-and-fish Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Originally Posted By: SaltyFishin'
I just had my boat in there as well. David and Steve networked a Solix 12, helix 10 g2n, and my ultrex. I too hadn't purchased them there as they came on the boat I bought but were never linked up. David took a lot of time to show me how to run the units and I too will be sure to make any future purchases through him. Also plan to sign up for an on the water tutorial at some point as he really knows what he's talking about.

I also had Steve install compartment lights. Everything turned out AWESOME. They even took the time to cover old holes from a mount that was taken off, and switched my transducer around. (the previous owner installed it backwards)

I highly recommend Shut-up-and-fish to anyone looking for installation, electronics, or lighting on their boat. Thanks again David and Steve!

It was our pleasure having you in the shop and trusting us with your boating needs/wants. It was nice to have been able to have the opportunity to install the networking system on your boat. Now you have the one boat network and will take advantage of boat control anywhere from the vessel.
Enjoy and yes let's get on the water and get it all dialed in and you educated on the system.

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
Page 157 of 171 1 2 155 156 157 158 159 170 171
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide