L
leethefishking Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
L
Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix
Originally Posted by WAWI
And before you say he was within his rights can you at least admit the obvious that coming out from behind a wall with an AR 15 at your side telling the cops don't cone in here is incredibly stupid..... if we can't agree on that then I can't help you.

WAWI I have never said he was stupid,dumbazz or anything else you would ike to write in here, He had options for sure my point is the officer is the adult and should have waited when he lady ran outside, no one was in there at that point. That guy should be in jail right now not dead. I am only saying the office didn't need to push the issues right then nothing more. He didn't announce a police officer was coming in he did nothijg from what I can tell on the video to deescalate the situation. The guy doesn't have great IQ are he wouldn't be arguing with his wife to the point the kid felt the need to call the police and the kid didn't say on the call he was beating his mother he said they won't quit hollerin at one another.

I don't think the cop had a heck of a lot of choices once he decided to push the issue. The guy is dead becasue he's stupid, the cop could have and should have once the wife ran outside to stop and find out what needs to be done at that point, not just ran in and killed some nut so he can have a good video. just my .02
I agree with you on this. From the video it’s a hold not a push. There may be a lot more we don’t know and that one video alone may not tell the whole story. I will also tell you that bodycam playback has limitations in real time due to how the massive amounts of video are stored in the cloud based systems. You would need to break the original video down frame by frame to get all the detail the officer saw.

Re: Murder or Not? [Re: leethefishking] #15042781 04/10/24 08:43 PM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by leethefishking
Originally Posted by WAWI
And before you say he was within his rights can you at least admit the obvious that coming out from behind a wall with an AR 15 at your side telling the cops don't cone in here is incredibly stupid..... if we can't agree on that then I can't help you.

WAWI I have never said he was stupid,dumbazz or anything else you would ike to write in here, He had options for sure my point is the officer is the adult and should have waited when he lady ran outside, no one was in there at that point. That guy should be in jail right now not dead. I am only saying the office didn't need to push the issues right then nothing more. He didn't announce a police officer was coming in he did nothijg from what I can tell on the video to deescalate the situation. The guy doesn't have great IQ are he wouldn't be arguing with his wife to the point the kid felt the need to call the police and the kid didn't say on the call he was beating his mother he said they won't quit hollerin at one another.

I don't think the cop had a heck of a lot of choices once he decided to push the issue. The guy is dead becasue he's stupid, the cop could have and should have once the wife ran outside to stop and find out what needs to be done at that point, not just ran in and killed some nut so he can have a good video. just my .02
I agree with you on this. From the video it’s a hold not a push. There may be a lot more we don’t know and that one video alone may not tell the whole story. I will also tell you that bodycam playback has limitations in real time due to how the massive amounts of video are stored in the cloud based systems. You would need to break the original video down frame by frame to get all the detail the officer saw.

I’m tired of seeing LE have to baby these idiots. Act right and there’s near zero chance what happened to the idiot happens to you. I think his FA and his FO were at equilibrium.

Re: Murder or Not? [Re: crankn101] #15042788 04/10/24 08:53 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
Yup, fafo 100 percent applies here. Clearly the dead guy was a moron and those aren't in short supply anyway

Re: Murder or Not? [Re: Harleydude] #15042797 04/10/24 09:02 PM
P
POPPA Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
P
Originally Posted by Harleydude
My only question is who parks a hot rod side by side in their driveway in the suburbs?

from here on out it will be the dead dudes wife

Re: Murder or Not? [Re: crankn101] #15042814 04/10/24 09:19 PM
Q
Quillback Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
Q
So where was the kid that made the call? Was he in the house? Maybe that is why the cop went in.

Re: Murder or Not? [Re: Quillback] #15042821 04/10/24 09:22 PM
921 Phoenix Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Quillback
So where was the kid that made the call? Was he in the house? Maybe that is why the cop went in.

don't know but if he stops and talks to the wife he would have found out.

Re: Murder or Not? [Re: 921 Phoenix] #15042822 04/10/24 09:29 PM
Q
Quillback Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
Q
Originally Posted by Quillback

don't know but if he stops and talks to the wife he would have found out.

She wasn't stopping to talk.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide