Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Re: The Pot Post [Re: Jpurdue] #12936932 10/18/18 01:40 AM
P
patriot07 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
P
It should be legalized for medical use and enforced prohibition for recreational use, rather than the un-enforced criminal status it has now.

We kill 10,000 people a year on the roads due to drunk drivers. There is no sane argument for increasing that number so people can get high legally. Give people the medical help they need and tell everyone else to be responsible and worry more about contributing to society than getting high.

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
- Soren Kierkegaard
Re: The Pot Post [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES] #12936946 10/18/18 01:49 AM
Derek 🐝 Online Shocked
Queen of Bees
Online Shocked
Queen of Bees
Originally Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES
I'll be glad when the weather changes and we get back to fishing so we can get some fishing reports up in here. Kinda funny really, we got 2 pot threads, mega million, duck boat, clich and several flood threads but nada fishing threads. grin

This October is nothing. I can't give up my sources, but there is supporting evidence of an El Nino Modoki setting in for November. Say your prayers, and take your vitamins, because hell it coming. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

Ebolacane Researcher
CovidNado Chaser
McRib Pro Staff
Team Beans
Re: The Pot Post [Re: Jpurdue] #12936971 10/18/18 02:01 AM
F
fish4bass Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F

And I know who "Jeff" is.
Re: The Pot Post [Re: Derek 🐝] #12936972 10/18/18 02:01 AM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: Derek 🐝
I'll be glad when the weather changes and we get back to fishing so we can get some fishing reports up in here. Kinda funny really, we got 2 pot threads, mega million, duck boat, clich and several flood threads but nada fishing threads. grin

This October is nothing. I can't give up my sources, but there is supporting evidence of an El Nino Modoki setting in for November. Say your prayers, and take your vitamins, because hell it coming. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

El Nino Modoki
I think that was the girls name that I met in Mexico once, hmmm.

I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I get an allowance every month. I have PU truck and a bass boat, I am blessed.
Conscience never acquits, it either accuses or excuses.
Re: The Pot Post [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES] #12936980 10/18/18 02:05 AM
U
Urban Fisher Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
U

El Nino Modoki

No, that one was crabmonia, the one that left you itching so much.

Jane says I've never been in love - no
She don't know what it is
She only knows if someone wants her
Re: The Pot Post [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #12936983 10/18/18 02:07 AM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Um, your in the ot. noidea

Well then, I guess my post was off topic in the off topic thread, lol I mean roflmao

I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I get an allowance every month. I have PU truck and a bass boat, I am blessed.
Re: The Pot Post [Re: Urban Fisher] #12936988 10/18/18 02:11 AM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: Urban Fisher

El Nino Modoki

No, that one was crabmonia, the one that left you itching so much.

We only met that's all. She was selling umbrellas on the beach in Mexico City. thumb

Re: The Pot Post [Re: Jpurdue] #12936991 10/18/18 02:14 AM
N
Nickbyrd Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
N
cheers cheers cheers

Re: The Pot Post [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES] #12937023 10/18/18 02:31 AM
Derek 🐝 Online Shocked
Queen of Bees
Online Shocked
Queen of Bees

El Nino Modoki

It's all fun and games to joke about the Modoki, until it happens. You've been warned. Govern yourself accordingly.

Ebolacane Researcher
CovidNado Chaser
McRib Pro Staff
Team Beans
Re: The Pot Post [Re: fish4bass] #12937048 10/18/18 03:03 AM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: fish4bass
Originally Posted By: Duck_Hunter
Originally Posted By: RickS.

I never looked at it as a conservative/liberal debate. If anything it's probably the one topic most agree on.
Those against it, will be against it no matter which party they vote for.

Sure .... Keep telling yourself that lie. Our Gov and LT Gov are all for it. My Arse. I don't really care except the people in prison for getting caught with it here. That is a money maker. Prison for weed .... a joke.

Im still not sure why everything has to be so contentious with you. Can you have a normal, calm conversation without coming off as pissed at the world all the time? Its just not that serious.

Unless you are serving a life sentence for weed. Many people are. Sorry you don't think that is rational.

Thanks for proving my point. Why do you feel the need to come off the top rope or derail every thread? Your response to Rick was not rational but was very contentious. And it was contentious for no reason.

You think everyone has a problem with you, but it seems like you have a problem with everyone else. The ratio of locked or deleted threads appears to skyrocket when you get involved.

[Linked Image]
Re: The Pot Post [Re: fish4bass] #12937050 10/18/18 03:04 AM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by fish4bass

Seriously? This has been absurd for a long time now.

[Linked Image]
Re: The Pot Post [Re: fish4bass] #12937062 10/18/18 03:16 AM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B

Unless you are serving a life sentence for weed. Many people are. Sorry you don't think that is rational.

Nobody is serving a life sentence for weed. Do some research instead of listening to MSNBC talking points. NO ONE. The folks in prison for weed were repeatedly convicted with intent to distribute or selling illegally AND they have a rap sheet of other charges to go with it.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: The Pot Post [Re: Bob Davis] #12937150 10/18/18 07:47 AM
RATZ Offline
Activity Coordinator
Activity Coordinator
Originally Posted By: Bob Davis

Nobody is serving a life sentence for weed. Do some research instead of listening to MSNBC talking points. NO ONE. The folks in prison for weed were repeatedly convicted with intent to distribute or selling illegally AND they have a rap sheet of other charges to go with it.

don't use facts he doesn't get it

If God is your co-pilot then change seats

https://abaltcustomlures.com/

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Re: The Pot Post [Re: fish4bass] #12937175 10/18/18 08:33 AM
R
RickS. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R

[/quote]

From the guy that thinks weed isn't political. Have a very nice day in the rust belt. [/quote]

Pay attention dumb ***.
When it comes to legalization of marijuana. The VOTERS on both sides seem to be in agreement. Nowhere did I mention POLITICIANS. That's just you making **** up in your feeble little mind. Combine that with your uncontrollable need to start **** with anyone and everyone, and here we are.

Oh and unlike you. I have a good day wherever I am. I don't live a miserable existence like you do.

Re: The Pot Post [Re: Derek 🐝] #12937208 10/18/18 11:35 AM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity

El Nino Modoki

It's all fun and games to joke about the Modoki, until it happens. You've been warned. Govern yourself accordingly.

El Nino Modoki is for others to worry about, not me. See below.

El Nio Modoki is a coupled ocean-atmosphere phenomenon in the tropical Pacific. It is different from another coupled phenomenon in the tropical Pacific namely, El Nio. Conventional El Nio is characterized by strong anomalous warming in the eastern equatorial Pacific (see figure below). Whereas, El Nio Modoki is associated with strong anomalous warming in the central tropical Pacific and cooling in the eastern and western tropical Pacific (see figure below). Associated with this distinct warming and cooling patterns the teleconnections are very different from teleconnection patterns of the conventional El Nio. Hence, the new phenomenon is of interest to the climate community.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide