Forums59
Topics1,037,829
Posts13,935,219
Members144,150
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout [Re: fish4bass] #12927780 10/09/18 09:48 AM
elcoyote, esq. Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: fish4bass
Originally Posted By: Sawhorse

Funny. People going MIA while in South East Asia is funny now. Have your fun.

Oh man...you got me! I wore an MIA bracelet - before bracelets were a thing - as a grade-schooler back during that war. They were a type of metal then, not rubber, and I wore it 24/7 for years until it broke. I said prayers for my guy every single night, for all the guys...but especially for my guy. I also cried when Nixon announced that our boys were coming home. (My guy never made it)

As much as you seem to enjoy picking at folks here on the OT, interjecting negativity, stirring up the dookie with anybody and everybody that will engage...as much as your posts on musical threads have turned artists that I once liked into into instantaneous cringe reactions at just seeing their name...you got me! I have no way of knowing if what you appear to claim is true or not - but Im going to choose go with it.

My heart goes out to you (especially you!) and to your entire family. I will say a prayer for you all tonight, and I will say a prayer for your father - promise! I will choose to view your posts with a different set of eyes going forward. If you would choose to consider some of the things you post, and your true intent in posting it...perhaps lighten up just a little, it would be appreciated. Your choice, but peace to you and family regardless - you got me!

Save the prayer with the backhanded comment. Lost my father at 6 and my mother at 16 in a car wreck. Thank goodness I had two sets of great Grandparents. Not looking for sympathy. Calling someone out for stolen valor is a DB move. How about lighten that up?

Remember that time you accused Pilothawk of stolen valor? I sure do. That was a massive DB move.

Team wolfs

Originally Posted by Allison1
I had to perform. It took a minute to get it all in my mouth and another five to swallow it all.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout [Re: RickS.] #12927781 10/09/18 09:55 AM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
popcorn2

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout [Re: elcoyote, esq.] #12927790 10/09/18 10:39 AM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted By: elcoyote, esq.

Oh man...you got me! I wore an MIA bracelet - before bracelets were a thing - as a grade-schooler back during that war. They were a type of metal then, not rubber, and I wore it 24/7 for years until it broke. I said prayers for my guy every single night, for all the guys...but especially for my guy. I also cried when Nixon announced that our boys were coming home. (My guy never made it)

As much as you seem to enjoy picking at folks here on the OT, interjecting negativity, stirring up the dookie with anybody and everybody that will engage...as much as your posts on musical threads have turned artists that I once liked into into instantaneous cringe reactions at just seeing their name...you got me! I have no way of knowing if what you appear to claim is true or not - but Im going to choose go with it.

My heart goes out to you (especially you!) and to your entire family. I will say a prayer for you all tonight, and I will say a prayer for your father - promise! I will choose to view your posts with a different set of eyes going forward. If you would choose to consider some of the things you post, and your true intent in posting it...perhaps lighten up just a little, it would be appreciated. Your choice, but peace to you and family regardless - you got me!

Save the prayer with the backhanded comment. Lost my father at 6 and my mother at 16 in a car wreck. Thank goodness I had two sets of great Grandparents. Not looking for sympathy. Calling someone out for stolen valor is a DB move. How about lighten that up?

Remember that time you accused Pilothawk of stolen valor? I sure do. That was a massive DB move.

Do tell!

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout [Re: elcoyote, esq.] #12927805 10/09/18 11:25 AM
Westside. Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: elcoyote, esq.

Like it was yesterday, sure do

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout [Re: RickS.] #12927809 10/09/18 11:28 AM
Okie Poke Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
boxing boxing I thought this thread was about music. boxing boxing

😎 Dallas Cowboys....eventual Superbowl Champions 😎

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout [Re: fish4bass] #12927818 10/09/18 11:45 AM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S

BTW, I did what I said I was going to do.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout [Re: Okie Poke] #12927826 10/09/18 11:58 AM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted By: Okie Poke

It was till tom petty showed up.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #12927839 10/09/18 12:22 PM
R
RickS. Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

I have nothing against Tom Petty. There's really only 2-3 bands I can't stand. Nirvana and Rascal Flats are the top two. However on these threads. One doesn't have to click the video link. So it still doesn't bother me.

Now starting **** with multiple people. Then playing the victim card. Well it's hard to respect a person who does that on a weekly basis. Just own it.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout [Re: RickS.] #12927851 10/09/18 12:35 PM
R
RickS. Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
R
F4B was barely a blip on my radar. Until "Mr. 4th generation Texan" decided to start his **** with me. Which may have worked on someone who say, their family wasn't in Texas as early as the 1820's. Someone who's ancestor doesn't have a town named after them like Sutherland Springs. Those 4 generations may have actually impressed me.

O have to admit. Now I look forward to posts from F4B. Just to see what he is crying about.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout [Re: RickS.] #12927861 10/09/18 12:43 PM
R
RickS. Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
R

F4B should change his name to Charlie Brown

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #12927864 10/09/18 12:46 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W

roflmao

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #12928852 10/10/18 12:18 AM
F
fish4bass Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F

And I didn't post Tom. I gave PH a sincere apology like a man and he accepted it. Unlike a 13 year old girl who needs her phone taken away. But yep,,,, it was DB move. cheers

Last edited by fish4bass; 10/10/18 12:23 AM.

And I know who "Jeff" is.
Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout [Re: RickS.] #12928890 10/10/18 12:49 AM
I
Icepick Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I

This thread needs more cowbell ...
[Linked Image]

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide