Forums59
Topics1,038,955
Posts13,956,365
Members144,183
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Jason Garrett - how many more losses will it take [Re: outfishdya] #12929252 10/10/18 12:33 PM
Happykamper Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: outfishdya
Richard?

I said he could not that he would.

[Linked Image]
Re: Jason Garrett - how many more losses will it take [Re: Mark Perry] #12929259 10/10/18 12:44 PM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: Mark Perry
Originally Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES
Originally Posted By: Mark Perry
Originally Posted By: outfishdya
Richard?

Kris Richard......no way he came to the trainwreck that us Dallas unless he was promised he would get the HC job if Garrett failed. Richard had his choice of teams to coach for. He is one of the hot prospects in the NFL for a HC job

His title with the Cowboy's in passing game coordinator and defensive back coach, two of the worst performing parts of the team. Hope it gets better before he gets promoted to head coach.

He is NOT over the offensive passing game. The term passing game coordinator refers to defensive side of ball only.

He actually has been calling the defense as well for a few games.

So would that make "passing game coordinator" an oxymoron ?

I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I get an allowance every month. I have PU truck and a bass boat, I am blessed.
Conscience never acquits, it either accuses or excuses.
Re: Jason Garrett - how many more losses will it take [Re: Happykamper] #12929270 10/10/18 12:56 PM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted By: Happykamper
Originally Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES
Originally Posted By: Outdoor Therapy
A loss this week at home vs JAX may get it done.

Would have to be a blow out loss. Garrett is not the only one that needs to be fired. The GM should be fired too but we know the answer to that one. Garrett will make to the end of the season but no guarantee we'll get anybody better. Not many REAL coaches can work under Jones or Stephen. The head coach of the Cowboys is just a title not to be confused with a HEAD COACH.

Thats BS, kinda like players giving a home town discount, money talks and BS walks, Jerry could probably get any coach he wanted, all it takes is money.

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao and a coach with absolutely no pride at all. Dude. I have to meet you.

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Jason Garrett - how many more losses will it take [Re: Stump jumper] #12929397 10/10/18 02:27 PM
T
TexasZman Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
T
Well, they're only 2-3 right now. You know they won't finish better than 8-8, so that means at least 5 more losses. Then, they will start a new process for next year, blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

Be Inspired, Inspire those around you.
Re: Jason Garrett - how many more losses will it take [Re: Stump jumper] #12929480 10/10/18 03:45 PM
D
Dabaker421 Offline
Angler
Angler
D
After Jerry's interview on the radio yesterday....I doubt anything changes regardless of the Cowboys' record this year

Keep on keepin' on
Re: Jason Garrett - how many more losses will it take [Re: Stump jumper] #12929485 10/10/18 03:49 PM
B
Buddy E Online Content
Pro Angler
Online Content
Pro Angler
B
something had to entice Richards to come to Dallas. Why else would one no longer want to be a DC and go back to being a position coach. Money could be a factor in his decision to leave Seattle, or he was just disgruntled.

Re: Jason Garrett - how many more losses will it take [Re: Stump jumper] #12929527 10/10/18 04:32 PM
L
lconn4 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
L
Timing is everything and a loss at home this week might just be enough to get Garrett ejected. banana

A good rule of angling philosophy is not to interfere with another fisherman's ways of being happy, unless you want to be hated.
Zane Grey, Tales of Fishes, 1919

https://vimeo.com/73372194
https://vimeo.com/72859045

Re: Jason Garrett - how many more losses will it take [Re: Stump jumper] #12929561 10/10/18 04:58 PM
S
soggybottom Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Boy I wish I had someone that would defend me like Norm hitchgis defends Jason Garrett?

pledge= fishstick
Re: Jason Garrett - how many more losses will it take [Re: lconn4] #12929564 10/10/18 04:59 PM
C
CCTX Online Content
mapquest
Online Content
mapquest
C
Originally Posted By: lconn4
Timing is everything and a loss at home this week might just be enough to get Garrett ejected. banana

Agree.
Jerry hates to lose to Houston (Houston Texans won their first ever NFL game against a heavily favored Cowboys team--pain from that sort of embarrassment never goes away)
--kind of surprised Jerry didn't lose it and fire Garrett immediately after the game Sunday

[Linked Image]
Re: Jason Garrett - how many more losses will it take [Re: Stump jumper] #12929582 10/10/18 05:14 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Only way he is fired during season is on bye week.

Re: Jason Garrett - how many more losses will it take [Re: Buddy E] #12929607 10/10/18 05:35 PM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: Buddy E
something had to entice Richards to come to Dallas. Why else would one no longer want to be a DC and go back to being a position coach. Money could be a factor in his decision to leave Seattle, or he was just disgruntled.

I'm guessing disgruntled. Seattle's defense had players bailing right and left. Sherman and Bennett left, Earle Thomas wanted out so bad he injured himself. Someone or something in the front office is askew I suppose. I'm betting Rod Marinelli gets the boot and Richard gets his job. Wouldn't surprise me if Kirby Smart, David Shaw or Dabo Sweeny didn't get offered the head coaching job. Jerry saw first hand how a successful college coach could have the same success as a pro coach. Moving someone up within the organization hasn't worked well but others on here are much smarter than I and apparently have inside information based on their post. I'm just guessing. thumb

Last edited by GIG'EM AGGIES; 10/10/18 05:36 PM.

I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I get an allowance every month. I have PU truck and a bass boat, I am blessed.
Re: Jason Garrett - how many more losses will it take [Re: Stump jumper] #12929696 10/10/18 07:01 PM
B
bigfishtx Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
GM GM GM.... without it they're always going to be at the mercy of JJ's crush on the flashiest newest girl on the dancefloor. Someone has done good in keeping JJ in check a little the last couple of years by drafting some great linemen and Zeke (even though he was questionable in the character issue department at his time at Ohio State).

JJ needs to hire a real GM, let him do a GM's job, and sit back and watch his team win. What a freaking doofus. He's making money hand over fist on a perpetually average team, does he think he'll make less money if he lets a proven GM build a winning team? smdh.

Keep the Lord in your heart and keep your powder dry.
5:5
Re: Jason Garrett - how many more losses will it take [Re: bigfishtx] #12929818 10/10/18 09:03 PM
Kay Dyson Offline
HOT Mess!!!
HOT Mess!!!
Originally Posted By: bigfishtx

JJ needs to hire a real GM, let him do a GM's job, and sit back and watch his team win. What a freaking doofus. He's making money hand over fist on a perpetually average team, does he think he'll make less money if he lets a proven GM build a winning team? smdh.

It won't matter, remember how mad he made Jimmy, Jerry Jones didn't know squat about running or organizing a football team in 1989. Once Jimmy got things together, and it started to roll Jones tried to take credit for the success.
His flipping ego is bigger than any of the failures the past 23 years, he keeps talking chit and packing the house every game.
I watch because I'm a true fan of the Cowboys, its who I am, I get it from watching true men of class. Tom,Tex, Rodger, and a host of others.. It's just not the same, but, we keep expecting it to be..

Re: Jason Garrett - how many more losses will it take [Re: Kay Dyson] #12929930 10/10/18 11:24 PM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: RedSkeeter
Originally Posted By: bigfishtx

It won't matter, remember how mad he made Jimmy, Jerry Jones didn't know squat about running or organizing a football team in 1989. Once Jimmy got things together, and it started to roll Jones tried to take credit for the success.
His flipping ego is bigger than any of the failures the past 23 years, he keeps talking chit and packing the house every game.
I watch because I'm a true fan of the Cowboys, its who I am, I get it from watching true men of class. Tom,Tex, Rodger, and a host of others.. It's just not the same, but, we keep expecting it to be..

Hard not to be a fan, it's all we have. Don't have to be a fan of the owner and GM though and few are. Hard not to think that all Jerry cares about is money. Hasn't seen any effort in producing a team capable of being champions again. Folks are still packing the stadium and buying season tickets and between them and sponsors the 'ol boy is now a multi billionaire. Not bad work if you can get it.

Re: Jason Garrett - how many more losses will it take [Re: Stump jumper] #12930043 10/11/18 01:27 AM
D
DJB Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
D
I agree with you Redskeeter.When you are a rockstar,billionaire and in the pro football HOF like Jerry ,there's no one telling you that you don't know squat about pro football.Until the value of his team drops ,Jerry will change nothing. Remember above all else Jerry is a business man.And business is good at 8-8.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide