Originally Posted By: CCBIRDDOGMAN
I'll help in any way I can to put this together. But FYI I have zero experience.

it aint hard man, people make it hard, everybody wants to get sponsors, news crew, leader board , papparrazi, official scales, weighmaster with assistant weighmaster, you tube videos and on and on..all for folks trying to promote either themselves or products.
all that is needed is set a date, people to show up, throw some money in a hat and go fish. weigh in around 2 pm, and weigh the fish on whatever we have.. its not abt a winner, its abt the man we honor. and doing something good on his behalf, as a gesture that goodness continues even though he is on the other side.

COMING SOON! .. THE STICKLE HOOK " the stay level sickle hook". sits level in the water with all knots.! Provides better hook sets and more natural jigging motion. No more adjusting the knot, gluing , or tying loop knots that cause the hook point to tangle in the loop, or worse knick the line.. The jighook that will make all others obsolete !