Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: NIKE Stock [Re: Derek ๐Ÿ] #12903763 09/19/18 12:04 AM
MARKIT Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: Derek 🐝
Nike's stock hit it's 52 week high today.
no one likes America

Re: NIKE Stock [Re: beartrap] #12903771 09/19/18 12:12 AM
S
Scagnetti Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted By: beartrap
I took mine back and got a refund.....they hurt my feet when I stand for the national anthem.

You and Pilothawk should both look into getting orthopedic shoes

http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbt...h_This_O#UNREAD

[Linked Image]

Re: NIKE Stock [Re: MARKIT] #12903787 09/19/18 12:29 AM
Derek ๐Ÿ Offline
Queen of Bees
Queen of Bees
Originally Posted By: MARKIT
no one likes America

We love America. And I love profits more than sex. I didn't really want to get into a rant, but I will say a few things. The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, trillions of dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation. It's BS. You got ninety percent of the American public out there with little or no net worth. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal. The news, war, peace, famine, upheaval, the price per paper clip. We pick that rabbit out of the hat while everybody sits out there wondering how the hell we did it. Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy? It's the free market. And you're a part of it. You've got that killer instinct. Stick around pal, I've still got a lot to teach you.

Ebolacane Researcher
CovidNado Chaser
McRib Pro Staff
Team Beans
Re: NIKE Stock [Re: Scagnetti] #12903789 09/19/18 12:31 AM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted By: Scagnetti
Originally Posted By: beartrap
I took mine back and got a refund.....they hurt my feet when I stand for the national anthem.

You and Pilothawk should both look into getting orthopedic shoes

http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbt...h_This_O#UNREAD

Plagiarism runs amok.

Re: NIKE Stock [Re: Derek ๐Ÿ] #12903796 09/19/18 12:38 AM
MARKIT Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
no one likes America

We love America. And I love profits more than sex. I didn't really want to get into a rant, but I will say a few things. The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, trillions of dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation. It's BS. You got ninety percent of the American public out there with little or no net worth. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal. The news, war, peace, famine, upheaval, the price per paper clip. We pick that rabbit out of the hat while everybody sits out there wondering how the hell we did it. Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy? It's the free market. And you're a part of it. You've got that killer instinct. Stick around pal, I've still got a lot to teach you.
that was a joke Gordon
And nike, like the cowboys love to be in the news
Bad or good

Re: NIKE Stock [Re: tricky] #12903812 09/19/18 12:47 AM
P
PaulGrapevine Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
P
Lots of stocks are at 52 week or all time highs. Nike became cool to a segment and completely alienated another segment. A short term bump for unknown future consequences. I feel like most businesses that get political lose in the long term. Who knows where Nike will end up.

I won’t be buying anything Nike in the future. I stopped buying their stuff years ago. Under Armour has superior products IMO and has a deal with Tech. I spend my money with them.

Re: NIKE Stock [Re: MARKIT] #12903821 09/19/18 12:51 AM
Derek ๐Ÿ Offline
Queen of Bees
Queen of Bees
no one likes America

that was a joke Gordon
And nike, like the cowboys love to be in the news
Bad or good

I know. That's why I mock up Gordon. We're having fun here. cheers

Ebolacane Researcher
CovidNado Chaser
McRib Pro Staff
Team Beans
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread