Hello,

My name is Captain Clint Smith I've been guiding full time for six years now, as the year progresses the seasons start to transition from hot summer to cooler fall. The next few months are some of my favorite to fish as some species of fish start to school up and head offshore for winter while others feed heavy in anticipation of the winter.

I am a Coast Guard Licensed Captain with a TPWD guides License I offer a variety of different charters in order to make your trip one of a life time. I offer wading as well as on the boat trips using bait or artificial. You can ether book me for a full day which is 8 hours or a half day which is 6 hours. I provide the rods, reels, bait, and all equipment all you need is a valid fishing license. I also bring an ice chest filled with waters you are more than welcome to bring what every you want to drink or eat while on the charter. I run a 2017 25ft Haynie Magnum Custom Bay Boat that offers a dry smooth ride pushed by a reliable 2017 mercury 350 Verado. It's $150 a person for half day charter but must have a minimum of $400 to go. On full day trips it's $200 a person and must have a minimum of $500 to go. All bookings require a $100 non refundable deposit to book the date. I am now offering GUARENTEED Five fish or NO PAY.

Don't forget to ask about my OFFSHORE packages with Guarantee Limit's or no pay!!

Also call and ask about the new offshore boat that we are adding to the fleet.

For more information please don't hesitate to call me Captain Clint Smith (512)804-8589
or visit my website that contains many more pictures and videos Captainclintsmith.com
Or facebook Come N Take It Outfitter