Page 1 of 2 1 2
Would you have broken this window? #12854266 08/05/18 04:08 PM
U
uncle_bagster Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
U
I don't believe I would have unless it was children instead of dogs. If I'd have been there, I might have egged the ole boy on, though.

https://kfor.com/2018/08/04/man-cited-af...t-ohio-walmart/

Re: Would you have broken this window? [Re: uncle_bagster] #12854271 08/05/18 04:16 PM
Cast Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Temp was 78. Dog was fine. MYOB

Cast

[Linked Image]

I have a short attention spa
Re: Would you have broken this window? [Re: Cast] #12854273 08/05/18 04:18 PM
elcoyote, esq. Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: Cast

Agreed

Team wolfs

Originally Posted by Allison1
I had to perform. It took a minute to get it all in my mouth and another five to swallow it all.

Re: Would you have broken this window? [Re: uncle_bagster] #12854286 08/05/18 04:43 PM
Uncle Zeek Offline
aka "Dad"
aka "Dad"
At outsie temps of 78, on a sunny day the interior can easily be 20 degrees higher. I'd surely call police/fire, but not sure about breaking the window.

"Decency is not news; it is buried in the obituaries --but it is a force stronger than crime" ~ Robert A. Heinlein
Artim Law Firm, PLLC
Estate planning & tax attorney
2250 Morriss Road, Suite 205, Flower Mound, Texas 75028
972-746-0758 mobile
zac@artimlegal.com
Re: Would you have broken this window? [Re: uncle_bagster] #12854309 08/05/18 05:10 PM
Cast Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I was approached once by a WB manager. I told him the truck was running. He says he cant hear it from the door. I repeated myself and he walked to the truck and laid his hand on the hood. Came back inand apologized. I thanked him for caring.

Cast

[Linked Image]

I have a short attention spa
Re: Would you have broken this window? [Re: uncle_bagster] #12854316 08/05/18 05:23 PM
D
deerfeeder Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
D
My shepherd would have bit him. grin

Non Sibi Sed Patriae -- "Not for self, but for country."

Re: Would you have broken this window? [Re: Uncle Zeek] #12854324 08/05/18 05:39 PM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted By: Uncle Zeek
At outsie temps of 78, on a sunny day the interior can easily be 20 degrees higher. I'd surely call police/fire, but not sure about breaking the window.

According to the article, in addition to outside temp of 78, the sunroof and windows were open/cracked. This one is hard to call based on written account only. How open was the sunroof? How many windows were left cracked and how much were they cracked? 78 degrees ambient with heavy cloud cover, direct sun shining? Wind?

Id almost need to be there to make definitive judgment.

Re: Would you have broken this window? [Re: uncle_bagster] #12854330 08/05/18 05:47 PM
R
RickS. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
How hot was the owner of the car?

Re: Would you have broken this window? [Re: Cast] #12854352 08/05/18 06:16 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted By: Cast

Yep.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Would you have broken this window? [Re: uncle_bagster] #12854355 08/05/18 06:18 PM
Duck_Hunter Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
I had a lady call the fire department because we left our dog in the bed of the truck, with a camper shell while we ran in to the grocery store for a few quick items. Windows were open with screens for airflow, parked in the shade and he was wet from swimming. It also was a pleasant day.

We were inside less than 10 minutes. Get to the truck and see that the firemen had opened the camper shell and were giving my dog some water. The lady that called was screaming at me about how dangerous it was while the fireman in charge stood behind her laughing and shaking his head. When she left, he said the dog was fine, the situation was fine. Hell, he was still wet from swimming, he said.

The lady said he was barking, so something must have been wrong. Yeah, he was barking because he was three months old and wasnt used to being left alone yet. I am happy we left the shell unlocked and they didnt break anything to get in.

I think its good to worry about animals and even more so kids in cars during the summer, but if youre going to break into aomeones car or call 911, you better be right.

[Linked Image]
Re: Would you have broken this window? [Re: Duck_Hunter] #12854360 08/05/18 06:25 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted By: Duck_Hunter
I had a lady call the fire department because we left our dog in the bed of the truck, with a camper shell while we ran in to the grocery store for a few quick items. Windows were open with screens for airflow, parked in the shade and he was wet from swimming. It also was a pleasant day.

We were inside less than 10 minutes. Get to the truck and see that the firemen had opened the camper shell and were giving my dog some water. The lady that called was screaming at me about how dangerous it was while the fireman in charge stood behind her laughing and shaking his head. When she left, he said the dog was fine, the situation was fine. Hell, he was still wet from swimming, he said.

The lady said he was barking, so something must have been wrong. Yeah, he was barking because he was three months old and wasnt used to being left alone yet. I am happy we left the shell unlocked and they didnt break anything to get in.

I think its good to worry about animals and even more so kids in cars during the summer, but if youre going to break into aomeones car or call 911, you better be right.

This is beyond ridiculous. See what is happening in the world. Dogs are human, humans are dogs, it is crazy.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Would you have broken this window? [Re: Bob Davis] #12854410 08/05/18 07:12 PM
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: Bob Davis

This is beyond ridiculous. See what is happening in the world. Dogs are human, humans are dogs, it is crazy.

Ive never said dogs are people, but that doesnt mean you should leave dogs in your car during a hot day.

[Linked Image]
Re: Would you have broken this window? [Re: Duck_Hunter] #12854451 08/05/18 08:07 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B

Ive never said dogs are people, but that doesnt mean you should leave dogs in your car during a hot day.

You misunderstood, I am on your side. It is the lady that had this mentality. You were fine, responsible, no problem.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Would you have broken this window? [Re: uncle_bagster] #12854461 08/05/18 08:18 PM
elcoyote, esq. Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Quit crawfishing, Bob, and call him out like a man instead of being your normal snowflake, libtard self.

Team wolfs

Originally Posted by Allison1
I had to perform. It took a minute to get it all in my mouth and another five to swallow it all.

Re: Would you have broken this window? [Re: Bob Davis] #12854466 08/05/18 08:22 PM
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

You misunderstood, I am on your side. It is the lady that had this mentality. You were fine, responsible, no problem.

thumb

[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide