LOWRANCE HDS-9 Gen 3

This listing is for my Lowrance HDS-9 Gen3 chart-plotter/sonar unit. This is a recently purchased unit (within the last 6 months), and is in perfect working condition. I am selling this unit because I have accepted a job in a Rocky Mountain state where bass fishing is nonexistent. The software on the unit is fully updated and ready to go. Unit comes in the original box with all paperwork/manuals, gimbal bracket, sun cover and power cable.

Price: $900

How to purchase:
Contact me by email at dfwguns@yahoo.com . If you PM me, do not expect an immediate response as I do not log in regularly. For immediate service, use email.
I am located in Fort Worth. The item can be picked up locally, or I am happy to ship the item for free, anywhere inside Texas.
If you would like me to ship the unit to you, please proceed as follows:
1. Contact me by email at dfwguns@yahoo.com and provide me with your shipping address
2. Make a $900 payment via PayPal to dfwguns@yahoo.com
3. When PayPal confirms your payment I will ship the item to you FedEx Ground. Service is usually 1-2 days inside Texas.

**** Remember - if you want me to respond to you immediately, do not PM me on the Forum. Contact me via email at dfwguns@yahoo.com

Edited by BadstreetTX (07/28/18 09:54 PM)