MUST SELL 2013 Tracker Targa V-18 Boat w/2013 Mercury 150 Pro on a 2013 Trail Star Custom Trailer with swing tongue. Boat is in PERFECT CONDITION with a Minnkota 12/24 Power Drive, SS Prop, Custom Bimini Top, Transom Saver, New Tires including spare, Depth Finder, 2 Live wells, Radio with CD Player, built in lce chest, lots of storage, and a custom $1,500 cover for the boat. Motor only has 80 hours on it, so it is just like new !!!!!!!!!
Bought last month from Plano Marine and they went through complete boat and made sure everything was right – we went out on the boat to make sure everything ran right, and it did. Boat will run around 45 miles per hour top speed.
I bought an extended warranty for 3 years that covers EVERYTHING on the boat, motor, and trailer with a $500.00 deductible that I paid $3,500.00 for and that is fully transferrable to the new owner for $50.00.
I have a family emergency that has arisen, and family comes first so I must sell this boat. I presently owe $19,000.00 on this boat and the boat appraises for approximately $25,000.00 with the way it is equipped not even including the warranty (that you are getting for FREE) so the first person that would like to give me the funds to pay it off can have the boat.
**NOTE: We bought life jackets, tube, etc. for the boat from Academy and have never taken them out of the packages. If the buyer of the boat would like to purchase them I will sell them with the boat at what we paid for them but if not, I am going to take them back to Academy.
Sales Price Firm: $19,000.00 214-577-4892

Edited by Precise (08/03/18 02:15 PM)