7/4
Fished around laydowns and deep brushpIles in 20 foot of water. Caught nine keepers biggest was 13 1/2" long. Had several more that were 12" long. Didn't catch many small fish. All fish were caught vertical jigging or jig and cork.

7/7
Fished some of the same areas as 7/4 with less results as 7/4. Spent a lot of time trolling and looking for deeper brushpiles. I ended up finding one that has some good fish on it. Caught a 14 3/4", two 13 1/2", and several 12 inches off it. I ended up with 14 keepers. Caught them all the same as I did on 7/4.

7/8
Went back to the same brushpile as 7/7. Caught them vertical jigging and with minnows. Brought 11 keepers hope with the largest being 13 inches.

7/11
Got on the water around 3pm fished till dark didn't catch but two and they were both short. The water muddied up really bad. I had several get me hung and had to break them off. There was a lot of bass schooling and tons of shad around an inch long all over the place. Thing if I get a chance to go try some night fishing one day this weekend.

06 Bass Cat Sabre Mercury XR6
PB bass 8.0 Spro Frog (Dam B)