I build a good one:
- Patterned off the old Hydrilla Gorilla made for Lake Amistad.
- Blade ticks the flat lead head for a sound Bass can't stand.
- Minnow Scented Living Rubber Old School Flat Rubber.
- Extended hook shank. You can still uses the trailer; but not necessary.
I also build the long arm off set shank for the better hook up, keeping the hook just under the surface. I have them in Black triple wing plastic blades and double wing Alum. blades.
Both have the trailer spur.
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.eletewater.com
- Staying Hydratedwww.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
20 Hot Spot Mapping - GPS Contour Chips - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic