LAKE HOUSTON May 12th 2018 Crappie TOURNAMENT.
The tournament will be held May12th 2018,the weigh in will be at B.J.’s Marina, 27907 Calvin's Road, Huffman, TX 77336. This is a 1 man event (Max 1 person per boat). Entry fee is $30 per person. Each person will enter 7 fish at the weigh in. Money collected will be paid out for the top three heaviest 7 fish strings and the big fish of the tournament (Less permit fee).
You can enter at B.J.’s Marina anytime until the day of the tournament. No more entries will be accepted after start time.( NOTE ) The pay out is first place only if there are 6 people or less plus big fish, 7-10 people 1st and 2nd plus big fish, over 10 people pays 1st,2nd,3rd plus big fish pot.
""PLEASE LAUNCH AND USE ALL BJ's ACCOMODATIONS SINCE THEY ARE SPONSORING THIS YEARS TOURNAMENT""
1. Maximum one person per boat, $30 per person. $5 goes in big fish pot, balance pays top three places 50%/30%/20% split.
2. No more than 7 fish will be weighed in per boat at end of tournament.
3. Tournament hours: Line in water (start time) when ever you can see and out of water by 3:00 pm (end time).
4. You must be in line at B.J.’s marina no later than 30 minutes after tournament end time. If not you will be disqualified.
5. You must use (ARTIFICIAL BAITS ONLY) to catch your fish.
6. You may not come within 50 feet of another boat unless you are underway, passing or docking at the marina for the weigh in.
7, You may fish from a kayak if you should choose to do so.
ANYONE CAUGHT BREAKING A RULE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!!!
Jigging; it's faster than chasing a minner in a bucket!
REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING A PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....
Check Out SK's CRAPPIE Catching Adventures on YouTube....https://www.youtube.com/user/fishingorhunting