Having recently upgraded, I and am selling my 2012 Tracker 175 TF. I did some customizations so you dont have to, ready to fish! The original owner
had a medical event soon after purchase and used it sparingly for the first 3 years where it spent most of the time in his garage. I bought it from him and have used it for the last 2 years probably twice a month on average, where it was either garaged or on a boat lift 90% of the time.
- 2012 mercury outboard motor 60 hp 4 stroke EFI, runs like a sewing machine, I am going to hate to part with it. In January I did the 300 hr. maintenance kit though I doubt it has 300 hrs. New fuel filters, impeller, gaskets, plugs, oil change, lower unit oil change, thermostat.
- Garmin 53v EchoMap Chirp at bow/ trolling motor mount (LakeView)
- Humminbird 999ci HD Side Imaging on RAM mount at the console
- Upgraded Minn Kota Maxxum 55 trolling motor
- July 2017 new 100AH Deep Cycle AGM Battery 12V
- Installed Troll-n-Tray
- Telescoping (22 3/4 to 29 1/2) front pedestal seat
- Rod strap holders for front and back deck locations
- Boat cover
- Merc Engine Cover
- Trailer break tongue
- 3rd seat
Its ready to fish, located currently at 78717.