I am still wanting to sell my Park Model Home, built by Athens, currently located at Bridgeview, in Alba. The park is 1/8 mile south of Lake Fork Resort and 1/2 mile north of Lake Fork Marina. The park home is a 2009 and is in immaculate condition. All furniture stays, queen bed, sleeper sofa, dinette, washer/dryer in utility room, new patio furniture, full size deck on the east side and small deck entrance on the west, storage unit in back. Bridgeview has a brand new 12 stall boat house, private ramp in calm cove. Park is primarily park homes. Few lakeside lots seem to be available as of now. Home has room for parking a boat and two large vehicles. Neighbors are great, owner keeps the park in perfect condition. Gated. Very safe. Lot paid for the year. 120 days per year allowed. Happy to text pics if interested. I can show the home most days and owner has a key to show. I started at $33,000 and am now at my bottom dollar of $29,000. Send inquiries to Blake at 469-766-8556, or for pics. We are starting construction in the next 60 days on our retirement home on Fork so I am wanting to see the park home. That is the ONLY reason I am selling at this time.

Thank You!!