Swim Jigs from www.jigs4bass.com are:

available in weights: 5/16, 3/8 & 1/2 oz.
Quality components. . . Mustad Ultra-point, extra wide gap, black nickel hooks, 28 degree ,5/0. , weed guard and trailer keeper.. 100% silicone skirts and 50 strand count.. 3D eyes.
Improvements include replacing rubber or silicone skirt bands with a double o-ring system. These are industrial rings and designed to be resistant to sunlight, heat and extreme environmental conditions and will outlast previous bands. They hold the skirt tighter and eliminate pull downs as well as providing a different appearance to the skirt.

You also have an option of choosing from two hook styles: either Extra wide Gap in size 5/0, regular wire or Wide gap round bend in 2X extra heavy wire.

These baits are hand-poured, hand-crafted and produced at the time you order them. Check out my web store for the color patterns and if you like a pattern on another style of jig just drop me a note and I can customize it for you. Whether you are recreation or tournament fishing, this quality swim jig will fit your needs and only $2.89 each! If you like your swim jigs "wire wrapped" and with double rattles take a look at my Tournament line of swim jig at $3.49 each... see them all at www.jigs4bass.com .

Charge your purchases at www.jigs4bass.com to Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express in addition to PayPal and direct payment with money order or personal check.

Sign up for an account and not only will it make your next order simpler but you will receive first notice on items, sales and special offers. Share with your fishing Buds and tell them to take a look at www.jigs4bass.com .