Target coves that are on the NORTH Shores.
- Coves that run North then Dog Leg to the West are the best.
- Same thing on the East side of the lake. Cove that run North then Dog Leg East.
- This makes it more difficult for the water that has warm to be blown out by a North wind.
- The SE wind which is predominate will hold that warm water in these coves.
- Fish the North shore of these coves.
- Fish the last 1/3 of the coves or start fish when the water in the creek gets to 10 ft. deep working toward the back.
The best TX Rig worm is the 7" Power Worm in Pumpkin Seed. Stay with it and fish tight to cover.
- Target the larges pieces of cover.
- Big fish like to be just around the corner of any protrusion sticking out off the shoreline in the calm water.
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.eletewater.com
- Staying Hydratedwww.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
20 Hot Spot Mapping - GPS Contour Chips - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic