For those that like to throw some of the bigger swim baits that are out on the market now days. My New and Improved 8/0 Shimmer Spins should be just the ticket and something a little different when it comes to fishing them. I sell so many of the 4/0 and 6/0 shimmer spins and Tackle Warehouse cannot keep the 6/0 ones in stock. Figured I would do something a little different with the 8/0 Shimmer Spins. Hoping to get these on the TW web site also and got samples going out to my contact tomorrow. I can do these in 3/16, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 oz. They are built on size 040 wire and the frames are just a little bit bigger than what I use on the 4/0 and 6/0 Shimmer Spins. These will handle any bass, musky, pike or just about any other fish you can catch on them and they will also handle any 6" to 8" swim bait you want to put on them. The free swinging hook will let you swim bait swim more natural and will also put very little pressure on the r-bend when you do catch a fish.

Give one a try if you like throwing some of the bigger swim baits and below is a link to them on my site.

https://www.flatlandscustomtackle.com/store/p82/8%2F0_Shimmer_Spins.html
Byhalia, MIssissippi 38611
flatlands247@aol.com
662-838-3526
www.flatlandscustomtackle.com