Boat is in superb condition for its age. Rigged out tournament ready. I love the boat, I am just attempting to possibly sell it to upgrade in size a little after boat captaining this past season for a couple HS students. I love the boat and would have a hard time getting rid of it because its so reliable and everything works, but if I can sell and grab something a tad bigger (17-18.5ft or so), thats what I am going to do.
I would be willing to knock down price to remove graphs and/or trolling motor.
- 90hp Johnson (runs perfect)
- 6" manual jackplate
- 13.5x17 Balistic stainless prop (runs the boat right at 5400-5500 rpms, mid 40's), throw in an aluminum 13.25x19
- Motorguide Xi5 with pinpoint gps (wireless foot pedal and fob remote)
- Garmin 73sv on front attached to US2 transducer on bow (2d, mapping)
- Garmin 73sv Chirp at console (side, down, mapping, and 2d) - units are linked
- 2 livewells (pump works fine)
- White leds that surround front deck (has a wireless fob to turn off and on with dimmer)
- Green leds that run the length of the rub rail (great for night fishing. I dont use these ever, but work perfectly)
- all gauges work (fuel, rpm, speed, trim/tilt, and water pressure)
- trailer has aftermarket wheels and trailer looks great
If you can give me an email or number I can send you pictures. I have some and can take some of whatever you need.