Page 1 of 2 1 2
Caddo question #12677953 03/18/18 01:57 PM
B
bush hog Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
B
Caddo fishermen.... would I do better to put in at the state park and fish the river or put in at Johnsons? Don't know much about Caddo but it's supposed to be windy next couple days and thought Caddo would be a good option for crappie. Any help would be appreciated.

To whom much is given, much is required.
Re: Caddo question [Re: bush hog] #12677976 03/18/18 02:20 PM
C
CrappieXpress Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
C
Put in at Johnsons or shady glade for sure. Its way closer to most of the lake than the state park and youll have to do less driving. Launch is 5$. Caddo is always a good option in the wind as theres always somewhere to get out of the wind.

Re: Caddo question [Re: CrappieXpress] #12678370 03/18/18 09:57 PM
B
Buzzard Breath Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted By: CrappieXpress
Put in at Johnsons or shady glade for sure. Its way closer to most of the lake than the state park and youll have to do less driving. Launch is 5$. Caddo is always a good option in the wind as theres always somewhere to get out of the wind.

This

DON'T LITTER!

Re: Caddo question [Re: bush hog] #12678540 03/18/18 11:55 PM
Txmedic033 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
I haven't been to Caddo since I got my CC boat. I remember there being a low bridge between the state park and the main lake. If I launch at Johnson's will I avoid the low bridge? My T-Top is great for shade in the summer, but not great for all bridges.

Re: Caddo question [Re: Txmedic033] #12678735 03/19/18 01:31 AM
C
CrappieXpress Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
C
Originally Posted By: Txmedic033
I haven't been to Caddo since I got my CC boat. I remember there being a low bridge between the state park and the main lake. If I launch at Johnson's will I avoid the low bridge? My T-Top is great for shade in the summer, but not great for all bridges.

I believe you are referring to the old wooden bridge between Johnsons and the state park on the river channel. You should be good to go if you launch at Johnsons. I dont think youd have any problems getting under it even if you wanted to go under it as its fairly high off the water.

Re: Caddo question [Re: bush hog] #12679031 03/19/18 05:16 AM
C
crapicat Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted By: bush hog
Caddo fishermen.... would I do better to put in at the state park and fish the river or put in at Johnsons? Don't know much about Caddo but it's supposed to be windy next couple days and thought Caddo would be a good option for crappie. Any help would be appreciated.

Bush hog...this is so wrong on so many levels...Troy, did your phone ring? hmmm Mine didnt either...could you please explain why he didnt invite us to go? Seriously, my phone never rang... stir popcorn2

Re: Caddo question [Re: crapicat] #12679253 03/19/18 01:11 PM
B
bush hog Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
B
Originally Posted By: crapicat

Bush hog...this is so wrong on so many levels...Troy, did your phone ring? hmmm Mine didnt either...could you please explain why he didnt invite us to go? Seriously, my phone never rang... stir popcorn2

Sorry, my dog ate my phone. nannyboo Doesn't look like I'm going to make it over there this week anyway. hammer

To whom much is given, much is required.
Re: Caddo question [Re: crapicat] #12679278 03/19/18 01:26 PM
T
TroyKing Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T

what makes you think he didn't call me?...he is my mentor, friend, and yoga instructor....plus he buys all the minners...you must stink or something. loco

Last edited by TroyKing; 03/19/18 02:56 PM.

The driving force and secret desire of every bass fisherman, is to one day be a crappie fisherman............Could it be that the good Lord just smilies and looks the other way when a fisherman tells a lie?
Re: Caddo question [Re: TroyKing] #12680457 03/20/18 12:30 AM
C
crapicat Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted By: TroyKing

what makes you think he didn't call me?...he is my mentor, friend, and yoga instructor....plus he buys all the minners...you must stink or something. loco

Ohhh, I get it...its because I would complain about menners on the boat...well , that and I would probably catching fish faster without the need to chase them menners around the bucket!...SO, now I know why MY phone didnt ring...I think I would rather follow crappieexpress around anyway...cause he is PROVIDING INFORMATION...just saying, gonna have to follow the caddo lead dog... woot roflmao

Re: Caddo question [Re: crapicat] #12680468 03/20/18 12:36 AM
C
CrappieXpress Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
C
Originally Posted By: TroyKing

Ohhh, I get it...its because I would complain about menners on the boat...well , that and I would probably catching fish faster without the need to chase them menners around the bucket!...SO, now I know why MY phone didnt ring...I think I would rather follow crappieexpress around anyway...cause he is PROVIDING INFORMATION...just saying, gonna have to follow the caddo lead dog... woot roflmao

Ohhh man this is getting good!!! Looking forward to the lake x get together..... I just hope bush hog leaves us a few to make the day interesting.

Re: Caddo question [Re: CrappieXpress] #12680511 03/20/18 01:04 AM
C
crapicat Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
C
Ole bush hog threw us a diversion on the other thread...gave us a link to all those BASS attractors on that lake...Im guessing he is gonna show up on one first rattle out of the box and slink off towards the bathrooms, only to disappear to his BIG CRAPPIE holes after everyone else has started working those BASS attractors..that bush hog is a sly one... stir bolt

Re: Caddo question [Re: crapicat] #12680517 03/20/18 01:09 AM
C
CrappieXpress Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
C
Ole bush hog threw us a diversion on the other thread...gave us a link to all those BASS attractors on that lake...Im guessing he is gonna show up on one first rattle out of the box and slink off towards the bathrooms, only to disappear to his BIG CRAPPIE holes after everyone else has started working those BASS attractors..that bush hog is a sly one... stir bolt

Ive got a few tricks up my sleeve for ole lake X I just hope they produce like usual. Should be a good time nonetheless!

Re: Caddo question [Re: crapicat] #12680576 03/20/18 01:41 AM
T
TroyKing Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
dainget boy!!! He is most definitely a master of subterfuge and diversionary tactics.

The driving force and secret desire of every bass fisherman, is to one day be a crappie fisherman............Could it be that the good Lord just smilies and looks the other way when a fisherman tells a lie?
Re: Caddo question [Re: bush hog] #12680589 03/20/18 01:49 AM
P
Pintail711 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
P
Id put in at Crips

Re: Caddo question [Re: TroyKing] #12680634 03/20/18 02:18 AM
C
crapicat Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
C
Yea, I know...but the real kicker is that, just that when you look at him, he just sits there hardly ever moving all the while looking so innocent ...I mean you would never suspect him of a thing...??? Whats up with that?..

king

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide