Mariner Sails has an immediate Order Fulfillment Position Available!
It has come to my attention that some folks didn't know we were looking for another team member so here is a repost with a few additions
Thanks to the support of our local kayak fishing community things are hoppin’ here at Mariner Sails. We are looking for a talented and friendly professional to join our team. We currently would like to fill a full-time opening in our order processing and fulfillment department. Compensation will range from $30,000 to $35,000/year. If you are interested, please send your resume and a short (or long if you prefer) note on why you are interested in being a part of our efforts to support and supply our watersports community to Aris Tsamis – email@example.com
After reviewing applicants we will contact folks to set up initial interviews
Here is a basic job description for you to look over – just in case this sounds interesting.
Order Fulfillment Role Description
Order Fulfillment Regular Duties:
- Monitor incoming orders
- Determine priority of fulfillment based on in-stock, partial stock and special order/drop ship situations
- Fill and Ship in-stock items same day and communicate with customers about partial ship and special order or drop ship options.
- Pick items for shipment, create invoices, capture payment, package order and coordinate Shipper pickups or deliver to Shipper when necessary.
- Communicate with customers via email, phone or chat regarding orders or questions about products or policies.
- Monitor and follow up on partial ship, special order and drop ship commitments keeping the customer in communication regarding progress and completion
- Assist in the store when a high volume of customers is experienced to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Assist in stocking, pricing or maintaining products and displays
- Assist in loading and unloading incoming and outgoing shipping
- Must have basic desktop computer, keyboard and typing skills
- Must maintain a positive and professional relationship with staff and customers
- Must be able to lift and move a minimum of 75lbs on a regular basis
Preferred but not required:
- Familiarization with social media platforms and use
- Excel, HTML, Photoshop, or other website related programs