What our guests are saying...

Mar 17, 2018 by James L. on BAY FLATS LODGE
Family Fun. Once again, we were all impressed with management, staff, food and fishing. Pork chop dinner was awesome! Our guide for the 3rd time, Capt. Billy Freudensprung, worked hard and sent us on our way home with lots of fish. Capt. Billy makes fishing a great event for all aboard, especially the kids. Enjoyed another great adventure at Bay Flats! - James L. 3/17/18

Mar 16, 2018 by Brett C. on BAY FLATS LODGE
Capt. Kevin Matula could not have been nicer or more helpful - he never stopped working! Your facility is second to NONE! - Brett C. 3/16/18

Mar 16, 2018 by Tayler E. on BAY FLATS LODGE
Randy was there to greet us at the door and was very professional. Capt. Kevin Matula was very friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable when it came to fishing. He made us feel like a king for the day. My 16 year old son had a great experience and enjoyed his spring break fishing day. The staff was very friendly, and the facility was very clean and well maintained in and outside. Everything was awesome! - Taylor E. 3/16/18

Mar 14, 2018 by Andy A. on BAY FLATS LODGE
Amazing service! The dinner was out of site - the double bone cut pork chop was perfectly cooked. Amazing appetizers outside ahead of dinner. Super comfortable beds. Clean rooms. And it is awesome that you can come back and have an hour to clean up and rest before checking out. Capt. Harold Dworaczyk was the best guide we have ever worked with. Excellent from start to finish! - Andy A. 3/14/18

Mar 13, 2018 by Jay E. on BAY FLATS LODGE
I felt management seemed genuinely concerned with our needs and wants. I fished with both Capt. Todd Jones and Capt. Kevin Matula, and found them both to be very enjoyable guides to fish with - they both took care of all of our needs. I especially enjoyed fishing with Capt. Todd, and would rate him well above average on all levels! If I were to come back to Bay Flats, I'm sure I would ask for Capt. Todd. I very much enjoyed my stay, and the fishing at Bay Flats. Thank you! - Jay E. 3/13/18

Mar 12, 2018 by Russ M. on BAY FLATS LODGE
We will be back to fish with Capt. Todd Jones! - Russ M. 3/12/18

Mar 12, 2018 by Tami H. on BAY FLATS LODGE
Capt. Nick Dahlman was extremely knowledgeable and very accommodating. He worked hard to show us around, and to get us to the best fishing spots. I was thankful to have him as our guide, and I would have loved to have stayed for another day! The food was excellent, with the most tender and juicy pork chop ever! This was my first trip to Bay Flats Lodge, and I was pleasantly pleased! - Tami H. 3/12/18

Mar 11, 2018 by Barry R. on BAY FLATS LODGE
Capt. Kevin Matula was awesome! Capt. Kevin had two rookies on the boat, and he got them on fish. He was lots of fun, and I would reserve Capt. Kevin for next year if at all possible! - Barry R. 3/11/18

Mar 9, 2018 by Stephen M. on BAY FLATS LODGE
Capt. Cooper Hartmann was spectacular, the food was awesome, and the service was great! Great place! Keep up the excellent work - will highly recommended! - Stephen M. 3/9/18

Mar 9, 2018 by Kelvin A. on BAY FLATS LODGE
Awesome staff that was very courteous, friendly and professional - I could tell they genuinely cared for their customers. Fished with Capt. Kevin Matula both days, and he did a great job! Excellent accommodations! Keep up the good work and the great customer focus! - Kelvin A. 3/9/18

www.BayFlatsLodge.com
1-888-677-4868

Bay Flats Lodge will match all donations...