2018 Texas Association of Christian Bass Clubs Top 6 Tournament
This tourney is open to all Christian Bass Clubs in Texas.
Date: May 19, 2018
Where: Lake Granbury, Granbury, Texas (Ramp: TBD)
Cost: No entry fee this year: Tarrant Christian Bass Club (the host) is looking to raise money in honor of our recently deceased club member, Taylor Bukin.
We will be taking monetary donations from all participating clubs to help fund programming at the National Alliance of Mental Illness in Taylor’s honor.
Tournament Hours: 6:30 AM to 3PM, Last cast 3PM
Weigh-in: 3:15-3:45, (TBD)
DINNER SERVED AT WEIGH-IN,
Pre-tournament Check-in: 5:30-6:30am (note we will
allow one team in each club to check their club in).
2017 tournament hosted by Tarrant Christian Bass Club.
Contacts are Brian Beeson at 254-580-8054 or Andrew Wren 601-807-7072
1. State, Federal & Local Laws must be obeyed.
2. Alcohol & Narcotics will not be allowed in the possession of contestants
during tournament hours, unless it's contestant's prescription medicine.
3. Courtesy, Safe Boating, Sportsman & Conservation must be displayed at all
times by contestants. A US Coast Guard Approved type PFD must be on and fastened
anytime the combustion engine is running. All boats must meet US Coast Guard
standards. Outboard motors may not exceed boat manufacture's rating. All boats
must have an emergency kill-switch and must be attached to the driver during
operation of the combustion engine.
4. Boats must have an operational live well with an aeration system. Teams may
keep no more than 10 bass 14" or more in their live well.
5. All fishing must be done with artificial lures only. Pork is permitted; an
only one rod and reel may be used at one time. No trolling with the combustion
engine is allowed. All fish must be caught in a legal and sporting manner.
6. Scoring will be determined by the total weight or not more than 5 bass per
boat caught by either team member. Fish will be measured on a Golden Rule
measuring board, with the tail closed. Lake Arlington is a 14" minimum bass
7. No fishing is allowed with-in 25 yards of another boat without mutual consent.
8. Trailering to and from weigh-in during the tournament is allowed.
9. Penalties: There will be a 0.5 lb. penalty for each dead fish; short fish will
not be weighed.
10. Cell phone use between club team members during the tournament is allowed.
11. The winning club will host the 2018 tournament.
TEAM 1: Boater_________________NonBoater________________
TEAM 2: Boater_________________NonBoater________________
TEAM 3: Boater_________________NonBoater________________