I have acquired some new sites and learned many new techniques to find your big fish from Comfort Zone to the shallows where they feed and spawn. It becomes a real challenge to locate the best spots on a lake that will consistently hold fish. This is something I have done for 50 years; so I can shorten that learning curve. Now that I have retired from tournament fishing I can sit in front of the computer and do this work for you in less than a week. Nothing has changed except some new technology. The techniques are the same, time spent looking and the hours spent writing are all the same. The fishing is up to you. Please consider what you get and the money you spend with a guide to learn a couple of good spots on your lake of choice. With my mapping you get 20 super spots for a lot less. I give you the concept of finding fish and my work will only get you started in the right direction for years to come.
Shallow Water Mapping has been the best way for me over the years to find the areas holding big Bass. It allows me to fish 20 great spots. Out of the spots I only expected for one of those to be one of the best on that lake. After you fish these 20 spots and learn the concept of location and contours, you want need me any more. You will be able to locate spots on your lake of choice to find more spots weather you are a tournament fisherman or just fun fishing.
THE MAPPING CONCEPT AND SETTING GOALS:
- Commit to one lake until it is mastered.
- Fish 3 of the spots each morning until all 20 have been covered.
- Return to the spots that you thank has potential to give them a second chance. Sometimes the weather conditions are just not right and you will want to give some a second chance.
- Your goal is to have the 3 best spots on the lake for the early morning bite.
- Select the next 20 spots from what you have learned to locate your second best spot.
- Select another 20 spots to locate the third and final spot.
- Keep a ledger of your catches and make notes on depth, bottom structure, cover and weather. I provide that ledger.
MOVING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
- you will learn how to fish the Mid-Range spots.
- From the 3 best shallow water spots begin your search for 3 Mid-Range spots. You will now have to fish 60 spots in 5 to 15 foot of water to locate these 3 best spots.
- This is the path that fish use to the shallows from bushes, to stumps, to rock piles and Funnel Points.
- The 20 spots I mark for you will show that route form deep to shallow on every spot.
THE FINAL APPROACH
- From the 3 best Mid-Range spots you will begin you Deep Water search of the 3 best spots in 20 to 30 foot of water.
- The contours will be highlighted on your screen shots showing you the deep water irregular features that fish live on and use for their comfort zone.
- Your goal is to have 9 spots: 3 shallow – 3 Mid Range – 3 Deep Water.
- I give you the knowledge to find these 9 spots. Out of the 20 hot spots I give you expect one to be the best at each level.
- Having 9 spots to fish each day will make you a winner.
- You never wear a spot out. Take what you can get and move to the next spot. You will learn time management, of do I stay or do I go.
Your fish is more apt to stay in an area that has thick cover for a longer period of time. I have found shallow water spots that I could count on if the water level was consistent year after year with heavy grass and hardwoods mixed.
MARKING THE HARD MAP OF YOUR LAKE:
-I spend 8 hours picking the best 20 spots for you to fish this time of year.
-They are all checked and cross checked with 3 different satellite views.
-It will take you one full week to cover all 20 spots.
-The spawn is a key time for you to find the best areas on your lake.
-You will gain knowledge form my Map Statistic Sheet of why these places are the best on the lake.
-You will carry this knowledge with you to other lakes you fish.
-You will learn how long to stay and when to go.
-You will learn all the features of a lake that makes certain spots the best.
-You will learn what to do when the water level in your lake changes.
-Out of every 20 spots you fish, expect to only find ONE good spot holding Big Bass.
-You will gain knowledge of how to follow these fish when they move each day back to their comfort zones.
-Nothing wrong with repeating a spot to be absolutely sure if it is holding fish OR not. I always give the quality spots a second chance.
-You will learn what makes a quality spot.
-You will learn how to find the best spots to fish when the BAD weather moves in.
On cloudy and drizzly mornings you will be able to cover some added spots before your bite moves back to the comfort zone which will help shorten the process of covering 60 spots on the lake.
SCREEN SHOTS OF EACH OF THE 20 SPOTS.
- I will spend 4 hours on making these screen shots and getting them ready to Email to you.
- You get a Screen shot of the entire lake with all the spots numbered 1-20 around the lake.
- You get 20 individual Screen Shots of each of the spots blown up to see every irregular feature.
FULL WRITE-UP DESCRIPTION:
- I will spend another 8 hours on writing everything up into a full description of each of the 20 spots.
- You will learn how to fish contours.
- You will learn how to fish each specific spot.
- You will receive lure recommendations for each of the spots.
- You will gain the knowledge of when to fish these spot during the day.
You Will Learn The Techniques Of Search Baits:
- Spook - Fluke/Back up - Spinner Baits - Living Rubber Skirts - Baby Doll Jigs - Blade Jigs - Soft Plastics.
You will learn the importance of using scents:
- Minnow - Night Crawler - Crayfish - Craylic
Contact Info.: Give me a shout for pricing and we will start putting all this together:
PM's - Cell: 432-553-1874 - Email: email@example.com
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.eletewater.com
- Staying Hydratedwww.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
20 Hot Spot Mapping - GPS Contour Chips - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic