Shallow Water Mapping has been the best way for me over the years to find Big Bass. I work with the Paper Map for about 8 hours to find the 60 best spots to fish. I picked just one lake until it was mastered and commit to that lake, no where else.
I then spend 5 hours on two different applications to look at the contours up close from the shallows to deep water where the Bass retreat to there comfort zone after the early morning bite.
Three Satellite Views are used going back in time to the lakes lowest levels and search for the heavy structure that these fish visit each morning in the shallows to feed. About 5 more hours of searching is done on this process to narrow your lake down to the 20 best spots on the lake.
You will get a complete write-up on what I have found on all 20 of the best spots. This tells you why the spots are productive with a full description on how to fish each spot.The Service Includes:
- You get a full Write-Up on each of the 20 spots and how to fish them.
- You get a Screen Shot of the lake with the 20 spots numbered on it also.
- You get the 20 Screen Shots blown up to see the exact spots on each shot to fish along the contour lines with your fishing route highlighted, notes and spots on the spots circled with casting X's.
- You get the Ledger to record all your catches each trip and make notes for each spot.
- You get an article written about your map.
- You get an article written on Shallow to Deep Water.
- You get several articles on fishing from top water to deep grass and the techniques that I have used to catch Big Bass.Sample Write-Up and Screen Shot:
4. This spot is straight across the river channel from Big Tiger. This is your second spot when the sun gets up. It takes sun to put them snugged up to the hard woods. As you can see it is at the mouth of the 3rd cut going North on the Mexico Side; but the fastest way to find it is to run to Big Tiger then go straight across. Look for the Deep Water Gouge coming out of the River Channel. The Gouge would normally lead into a small shallow water basin but has all the best contours out in open water. This is a snuffed off wind spot. You want be able to stay on it if the wind blows. Two plastics to throw into the hardwoods are Berkley 10” Red Shad Power Worm and Zoom Brush Hogs. Both fisherman are using two different baits until you get it figured out. Keep your boat in deep water make cast to the under water points and gouges in the contour. The gouges are where the larges hardwoods are. If there are any big hardwoods sticking up then you want to drop down in them as vertical as possible. There will be Huge Bass here; so make short cast even when you cannot see hardwoods. You will never get them out of the trees and it will only be a story. You can use 65# braid here because it is not pitching bushes.NOTE:
Fish both FUNNEL POINTS very slowly before entering the gouge. Fish on the tip ends, fish the front side drop, fish across the top, and fish the inside of the opening on both sides before going to the hardwoods. Tallest hardwoods will be the best. Mapping: $300
- I Can Build your Bait Package To Catch The Bass which will be specific for your lake = $120
Includes: Spook - 2 Spinner Baits - 2 Baby Doll Jigs - Pure Extracts (Minnow, Night Crawler, Crayfish and Craylic) - 1 Baby Doll Chatter.CONTACTS and Payment:
- PM's - Cell: 432-553-1874 - Email: email@example.com
- Accept PayPal, Check or Money Order.