I went to the plant and priced out the 21 ft. series. With it loaded with all the bells and whistles on it the price was out of my reach. Had to buy a new Skeeter instead for about 5K less. To answer your question:
- The boat runs as good as any bass boat.
- It is fast.
- The quality is the best there is.
- The trailer is also the best quality I have seen.
- Kent is the nice's guy would would ever want to do business with.
- You can get many changes to get the lay out the way you want it.
- Just like all custom work you get what you pay for and theirs is the best.
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.eletewater.com
- Staying Hydratedwww.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
20 Hot Spot Mapping - GPS Contour Chips - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic