Forum Stats
108897 Members
60 Forums
833061 Topics
12104914 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#12670368 - 03/13/18 09:09 AM Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession [Re: RedRanger]
Duck_Hunter Online   content
TFF Guru

Loc: North Texas
Originally Posted By: RedRanger
Google the pictures of crime scene.

He almost decapitated both people, I suspect he was full of revenge and hate and maybe cocaine as well.

The crime scene photos are terrible.

I read an article yesterday that was recapping this interview. They spoke with one of the prosecutors about OJís friend, Charlie, who he was hanging out with that night, ellegedly. The prosecutor said he believed that Charlie was OJís alter ego or split personality.

I had never heard about Charlie and thought that was an interesting theory.

#12670392 - 03/13/18 09:18 AM Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession [Re: RedRanger]
butch sanders Online   content
TFF Guru

Loc: Arlington, Texas

He almost decapitated both people, I suspect he was full of revenge and hate and maybe cocaine as well.

dear God
who leaked those
WOW

#12670396 - 03/13/18 09:19 AM Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession [Re: Duck_Hunter]
butch sanders Online   content
TFF Guru

Loc: Arlington, Texas
Originally Posted By: Duck_Hunter

I read an article yesterday that was recapping this interview. They spoke with one of the prosecutors about OJís friend, Charlie, who he was hanging out with that night, ellegedly. The prosecutor said he believed that Charlie was OJís alter ego or split personality.

make mine look like Disney Land

#12670406 - 03/13/18 09:24 AM Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession [Re: Duck_Hunter]
I'm The Dude Offline
Extreme Angler

Loc: Midland, Texas

Or that Charlie is actually his son Jason....

#12670490 - 03/13/18 09:59 AM Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession [Re: I'm The Dude]
TFF Guru

Originally Posted By: I'm The Dude

Or that Charlie is actually his son Jason....

Iíve heard the theories about his son, too. Iíd just never heard the Charlie person and the split personality theory was interesting because of the way O.J. acted since the murders. It would kind of make sense, in a way.

If he is covering for his son, which I wouldnít rule out, he has done a better job of it than I thought him capable, since he is an egomaniac.

#12670494 - 03/13/18 10:00 AM Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession [Re: butch sanders]
TFF Guru

Originally Posted By: butch sanders

make mine look like Disney Land

Yes, way more blood. Hard to believe, frankly.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide