When you installed the hook up to the batteries:
- You should have put a 50 amp. square block breaker on the main hot wire post, then then connect the TM hot wire to that block on the first battery.
- This block has a small button that pops out when the breaker cuts the power.
- Sometimes one will install a 30 amp. breaker that will be too week to run the motor on high for a long distance and it will POP the breaker every time.
- If you failed to put a breaker on the main lead battery post then the next week spot is the plug.
- Inside the Plug is a small clear window so you can visibly see a silver flat relay jumper. This relay is probably burnt and requires a new Plug.
- If you did not use a plug-in and wired the TM direct then your next week spot is the switch on the Foot Peddle. These switches are even bad about burning out if you leave the TM plugged in while charging the batteries over night. Always un-plug the TM to charge or if you have it wired direct make sure the speed knob is to ZERO on the Peddle or OFF position. This toggle switch may also have an OFF position on some motors; making sure it is in the OFF position while charging will stop the current traveling through out your system from getting to the Mother Board.
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.eletewater.com
- Staying Hydratedwww.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
20 Hot Spot Mapping - GPS Contour Chips - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic