Due to severe weather forecasts for the Lake Fork Area tomorrow
that include high winds, large hail, and possible tornados,
this event has been delayed one day and will take place this Sunday. (2/25/2018)
The lake will remain off-limits until Sunday
Saturday (2/24) from 6-8 PM and Sunday morning starting at 5:00 AM
$20,000 Guaranteed for 1st Place - Regardless of Entries
Register online before 11:59 PM tonight and be eligible for a $100 Academy Gift Card Click here to Register Online
As always, safety is our first concern, we appreciate your patience.