The Nitro 288 Sport combines fishing features and family-friendly amenities in a wind. This boat offers plenty of room on deck, as well as amazing storage--in-floor, under seat, below decks, and along the sides.

The fishermen will love the ample deck space surrounding the bow and stern fishing chairs, along with the dual live wells and integrated trolling motor console. It has everything needed for a day of lure tossing or live baiting.

The standard 288 Sport package features Mercury power (150 HP), stainless prop, Humingbird 9" digital depth finder, stow able 36-volt Fortrex trolling motor, two movable fishing chairs, bow and aft aerated live wells with timers, plus a Nitro color-coordinate Trailer with GalvaShield protection, EZ lube hubs and swing-away tongue.

1.) Batteries (Brand New 2018)
- 3 for trolling motor
- 1 for depth finder
- 1 for motor

2.) 2 livewells on this boat. One in front and one in the back.

3.) Motor needs a tune up. You can have it serviced. I'm willing to discount the price. It starts up and runs great.

4.) Four brand new tires on the trailer.

5.) All trailer lights work.

New gel coat on bottom of the vessel done last year. $4000.00 The bottom is done better then when it was bought brand new.

It's missing the gas cap. Need to get a new one from Nitro. I will discount that off the price. I never priced that out. Shouldn't be much.

Official Specs

Length: 20 ft.& 1 in.
Beam: 96 in.
Transom Height: 22in.
Max. Recommended HP: 225 HP
Max. Person Capacity: 7
Max. Person Weight: 915 lbs
Max. Weight Capacity: 1,685 lbs
Weight (approx.): 1,805 lbs
Fuel Capacity: 39 gal
Package Length: 23 ft.
Package Width: 8 ft. & 6 in.
Package Weight (approx.): 3,180 lbs

If your looking to get started in bass fishing or upgrade your beginner boat this is a good rig for you.

I'm asking 13,000. Lets make a deal. Clean title.

~` Subscribe to the YouTube Channel `~
"Somewhere after 5 O'clock it's Dock:30"
- <>< <>< -