782681 Topics
10098524 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Topic Options
#12628450 - 02/14/18 07:22 PM Valentines
PettyBigBass Offline
Outdoorsman

Loc: Abilene TX
I just got reprimanded for surfing TFF on Valentines instead of romancing so I guess I better get off here. Hope you guys don't get busted too!

#12628512 - 02/14/18 07:56 PM Re: Valentines [Re: PettyBigBass]
SteezMacQueen Offline
TFF Celebrity

Loc: Red Oak, Galveston, and Pagosa...
Originally Posted By: PettyBigBass
I just got reprimanded for surfing TFF on Valentines instead of romancing so I guess I better get off here. Hope you guys don't get busted too!

Yeh. Mine got me too. I texted her to tell her I was gonna work a little late.....I hit send and thought I pressed a magic button. Phone started blowing up within 3-4 seconds.

Yeh....I put away the tools.

Fortunately, I had already laid out cards, candy, and her a new air compressor before I went to work. So her and my kids new I was thinking about them.

Valentine's Day is a WASTE of money. .....and yeh, she WANTED her own air compressor for her bath bomb making contraption that she is "pro staffing"! Hahaha.

#12628551 - 02/14/18 08:14 PM Re: Valentines [Re: SteezMacQueen]
H2ODawg67 Online   content
Angler

Loc: Kansas
Originally Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Yeh. Mine got me too. I texted her to tell her I was gonna work a little late.....I hit send and thought I pressed a magic button. Phone started blowing up within 3-4 seconds.

Fortunately, I had already laid out cards, candy, and her a new air compressor before I went to work. So her and my kids new I was thinking about them.

Valentine's Day is a WASTE of money. .....and yeh, she WANTED her own air compressor for her bath bomb making contraption that she is "pro staffing"! Hahaha.

I thought you was making her repaint your old cranbaits. grin

#12628558 - 02/14/18 08:19 PM Re: Valentines [Re: H2ODawg67]
SteezMacQueen Offline
TFF Celebrity

Originally Posted By: H2ODawg67

I picked out one that will do double duty. .....and I ordered a new badger gun from the SnapOn guy. Ha

#12628998 - 02/15/18 06:57 AM Re: Valentines [Re: SteezMacQueen]
H2ODawg67 Online   content
Angler

Loc: Kansas
Originally Posted By: H2ODawg67

I picked out one that will do double duty. .....and I ordered a new badger gun from the SnapOn guy. Ha

thumb I knew you were a smart man. Just don't let her read the TTF or she'll be on to you.

#12629006 - 02/15/18 07:07 AM Re: Valentines [Re: PettyBigBass]
Bass&More Online   content
TFF Guru

Loc: Jack County
I left work early yesterday just so my co workers thought I had VD plans. peep

#12629056 - 02/15/18 07:56 AM Re: Valentines [Re: Bass&More]
SteezMacQueen Offline
TFF Celebrity

Originally Posted By: Bass&More
I left work early yesterday just so my co workers thought I had VD plans. peep

Man......that's genius.