Print Thread
2 Years Later (Giveaway Follow Up) #12616252 02/08/18 02:48 AM
J
Jerry T. Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
J
I finally received my replacement computer and I'm just getting the chance to reply to everyone. Even if these replies aren't seen by those who made the initial comments, I couldn't go without trying to show my appreciation. I'm sorry, if I leave anyone out.

Originally Posted By: Jig Man
Congratulations on a job well done Jerry... Always had faith in you doing good with it brother. thumb

I appreciate you, man. You've always been supportive. Not just supportive of me but anyone getting into tying jigs. Glad you're still active on TFF.

Originally Posted By: MAK747
Thank you Mr. Taylor for the opportunity to participate in this drawing. I'm not a repeat customer, but after checking out your website and seeing all of the fine jigs, I will definitely consider you for future purchases. Though I don't know you personally, after reading the "About Me" page on your site, its easy to tell that you are man of humbleness, integrity and faith.
I appreciate you taking the time to read my story, sir. If you ever decide to place an order and would like advice first, please don't hesitate to contact me. I typically take calls 8:00 - 8:00, 7 days/week this time of year. My phone number is listed on my website's Contact page. Thank you for taking the time.

Originally Posted By: sae
Hello Jerry ,a couple of years ago when you were about to take the jump Icalled you for jig tying help.
About 2 hours later I felt like we grew up together .you also sent me a phone video on how to tie.
Itold you then that I thought should go for it. Your friend Sam.
Sam! Yes sir, I remember you! You're the reason I ever believed another hand-tied jig tail could outfish feather. We need to catch up sometime, sir; I'll be happy to send you a few of these new jigs I'm tying to try out. Tickled you're still on the forums! I recall our conversation as well as sending you the video. Additionally, I remember your kindness/offers as well. I look forward to speaking with ya.
Hah - By the way, the "Ugly Sam" still exists!

Originally Posted By: Laner
Great person + great product+ great customer service = recipe for success. Keep doing what you're doing man, it's been incredible to watch it all grow. Any idea on how many jigs you think you've tied in the last two years???
Oh, and put me in for that contest if you would please!
Hey brotha man! Thanks for the encouragement during the growth of my company; your kindness and support has meant a lot. As for how many jigs I've tied.... I'd have to look at my tax statements to answer that legally/on record. ( roflmao ) I'll answer you directly when we talk next (just remind me). I imagine I'll tie more than 30,000 this year but it's hard to say... I'm likely over 100,000 jigs tied since you and I met but if not, I'll be there before the end of the year. If you ever see any of my jigs you wanna try or see something new you'd like to dunk, just let me know and I'll be happy to send you a pack or two to try out.

Originally Posted By: Spiderman
Jerry is a Great Guy!
He sent me some free jigs & jigheads when he was 1st getting started tying. I had sent him a PM & asked a few questions about different weighted jigheads & colors than he was showing in his site.
Glad your business is doing well. Couldn't happen to a better person.
Hey buddy. I remember sending your package and am thankful you remember as well. Thanks for the kind words regarding my business. Hope this coming year is your crappie-est year yet.

Originally Posted By: JigandJeep
I'm in. Fish seem to have been loving what you call Gold Slinger, I call it "Notre Dame Helmet".
Glad to read that you've enjoyed my jigs. Even though you didn't win anything in my giveaway, I appreciate your kindness along the way. I am sure I had your address from before but I'd like you PM it to me again, if you don't mind? I'd be happy to send you a few packs of those Gold Slinger jigs, as they're not available for purchase anymore. If you miss this reply, I'll sneak into my user database on the website and get some jigs in your hands one way or another.

Originally Posted By: Ken Gaby
Great jigs. Jerry sent me a couple samples a year ago and I had to have more. Caught a lot of crappie on Jerry's jigs.
Count me in Jerry, thanks.
This year, I was able to pour, polish, and paint almost 30,000 jigheads before season so I'm going to be offering a larger catalog again. Some of the jigs you liked before are back again and some new jigs have never been offered online. Please let me know, if anything new catches your eye.

Originally Posted By: SGT BALLARD
I knew after I received the jigs you sent me when you was just starting out your business, you was bound for success. May you continue to be blessed.
I remember speaking with you privately when I launched my website. You were one of a handful of people who were very uplifting and encouraging that left an impression on me strictly kindness. Glad to see you're still on the forums, sir. Blessings to you!

Originally Posted By: Beltonbanger

The work is impeccable and the quality of the materials is crazy cool!!!!
My feeling about your work is the same, sir. Been great getting to know you and finally meet. Next time we arrange to pick up fish, we need to go fishing or sit down and eat a bite together. Thanks for everything, Mr. Muntz! You're an extraordinary crappie artist, if I've ever met one.

Originally Posted By: Big_CatEM
Cool promotion. Thanks again for the heads that didn't make the cut.
Lemme know if you ever wanna get out to Bridgeport , Arrowhead, or whatever. Have to be a day off for me.
Your'e welcome. I forgot all about sending you those jigheads but come to think of it, remember your attitude of gratitude when you received them. Thanks for the offer, sir.

Originally Posted By: SLABXPRESS
Great giveaway idea!
Great jigs!
Great guy!
Proud to have used your jigs and the success they bring!
Thanks Jerry!
Eric Walker (aka SlabXpress)
I'm very proud to have you using my jigs, sir. Aside from your success on the tournament trail (not to take anything away from those accomplishments), I gained respect for you when you tested baits for me. I sure value your knowledge and willingness to help and was impressed at how thorough your testing methods (and results) were.... I look forward to the damage you'll do on a tournament trail when you can focus solely on fishing (someday, sir)...
Thanks for everything.

Originally Posted By: machinist
Jerry, don't enter me. I just want to tell you how proud of you for finally being able to put your and Tiff's dream in action. I pretty much know how hard you have worked to make this happen. Keep up the great work. You just remember that I am always here for you.
Love You Man
Johnny, you're one of my favorite people to fish with and have been positive about me since the day we met (HAH!... what a day THAT was!). Honored to have shared the time on the water with you I have. Dad gum....!!!! The laughs we've shared. Come to think of it, we've seen highs and lows. You and Carmen stay on my mind these days. Don't dare hesitate to call me, if you need anything. We love you, too, man. Thanks for everything over the years.

Re: 2 Years Later (Giveaway Follow Up) [Re: Jerry T.] #12616502 02/08/18 10:40 AM
Beltonbanger� Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Wow!!!! What kind words to so many!!! Thank you Jerry for every thing you do for the sport of crappie fishing!!!

The "no bull" fish taxidermist!!!!!

Visit me on Facebook!!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fin-and-Bones-Taxidermy/337236589711827?ref=stream
Re: 2 Years Later (Giveaway Follow Up) [Re: Jerry T.] #12616550 02/08/18 12:20 PM
F
Finaddict Offline
Angler
Angler
F
I know many of you will remember Jerrys very generous giveaway recently. I was the fortunate recipient of the Dorado bag. It is not just a tackle bag. It is so large and well built it could be used for a long weekend for tackle, clothes, and 2 or 3 days of rations!
Jerry has one of the best jigs I have ever used. I am a double offering jigger and use his Grease Bath and Old School www.jigginjerry.com as the top jig and Lane Palmers www.constantpursuitoutfitters.com plastics as the bottom jig on my 7 ft & 8 ft G-Rod and President vertical jiggers. When you see his jigs first hand you will see how the colors are so bright and coordinated they jump out at you like they do to an ambushing impulsive Crappie.
If you go to www.jigginjerry.com and read his about page you will see why he is so dedicated to a quality product and an all around good guy.
Daddys influence.
Found out I had seen his Dad on the old school show, Anglers Choice, and read his articles in Honey Hole magazine.
Thanks Jerry for the bag and quality jigs.

You know you are a fishaholic if you have more rods than your wife has shoes!

www.g-rods.com/collections/crappie-spinning
www.sscrapiejigs.com
www.constantpursuitoutfitters.com
www.chriswebbsfishing.com
www.fishingftworth.com

Survived Vietnam TET offensive 1968, 100% disabled compliments of Agent Orange.
NO regrets.....
Re: 2 Years Later (Giveaway Follow Up) [Re: Jerry T.] #12618484 02/09/18 01:45 PM
J
Jerry T. Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
J
Originally Posted By: Bug-e
I am not a crappie fisherman, so dont sign me up, but I just wanted to say good luck and I love your story on your website. What a fun life story and a wonderful tribute to your dad. Best wishes.
I am sorry I missed putting you in on this original post. So many people to thank that I missed you. I appreciated your comment as well as any. Fishing has been a passion and way to earn a living for entire family for generations now. I love the fact you took the time to read our legacy. Blessings to you, sir. (oh - and you should give crappie a try...) cheers

Originally Posted By: Dipping Jim
I'm in too Jerry, glad to see your business is going well. It was a pleasure talking to you this morning.

Mr. Jim, I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation. I thought I replied to you initially, as well..? Either way, good getting to know you, sir. I appreciate your kindness and look forward to our next discussion.

----------------------------------------------------

FINADDICT - You're a heckuva nice guy, and lucky one at that! I don't know if anyone knew it, but Ernie won the Facebook drawing and this drawing.. That was 3 prizes in over 400 collective entries of which you won two.... those odds are amazing, unheard of luck! As for fishing Lane's baits with my baits, tandem.... he and I've actually talked about this. Deadly combo! Blessings on your upcoming crappie season, sir.

BILL - I didn't wanna go without saying thanks to anyone and know it's a ton of text to read through... but I genuinely appreciate everyone... yourself included!

Re: 2 Years Later (Giveaway Follow Up) [Re: Jerry T.] #12618597 02/09/18 02:37 PM
Gamblinman Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Thank you Jerry...for all you do!!

Folks, they just don't come any better than Jerry, and his hand ties.

Re: 2 Years Later (Giveaway Follow Up) [Re: Gamblinman] #12619092 02/09/18 07:43 PM
Bobcat1 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: Gamblinman
Thank you Jerry...for all you do!!

Folks, they just don't come any better than Jerry, and his hand ties.
I'll second that!

Bobby Barnett

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide