As everybody knows that fishes, this New Ned Head that everybody is fishing has become very popular the last year. I have had a lot of people ask me about doing a weed less one the past year but never did like the little wire that everybody is using. Does not make them very weed less in my opinion. Hopefully we have come out with something that will solve this little problem and hopefully everybody will like. From the responses I am getting on my face book page, sure getting a ton of interest. I do not have them in my inventory just yet but I will by the middle of next week. I went ahead and build a page for them on my web site this morning and am now taking orders on them. Right now I have them available in 1/8 and 3/16 oz. Should have them in 1/4 oz in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Screwed up the mold on those and having to re-do it. These come with a 1/0 Gama hook that is just a tiny bit bigger and a tiny bit stouter than what you are seeing in most of these that are out there. Below is a link to them on my site and please feel free to give me a shout if there is anything that you need or that I can help with.

Thanks

https://www.flatlandscustomtackle.com/store/p119/Weed_Less_Ned_Heads.html

Joey Watts
Flatlands Custom Tackle
5413 Marshall County Line Road
Byhalia, MIssissippi 38611
flatlands247@aol.com
662-838-3526
www.flatlandscustomtackle.com