I have a couple deals that I am going to offer here on the TFF.

First is my Shimmer Spins. Very HOT bait on the Tackle Warehouse web site right now. I make these just for throwing your soft swim baits on. I can do them with a 4/0 hook in weights of 3/16, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 oz. I can also do them with a 6/0 hook in weights of 3/16, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 oz. The free swinging hook on these will help give your swim bait a little more action and these will last longer than your normal spinner baits that some people throw their swim baits on. The free swinging hook does not put near the pressure on the R-Bend when you hook a fish. For this one day special, price on the 4/0 hooks will be 5.25 each and price on the 6/0 hooks will be 5.50 each. Shipping will be 4.00 no matter how many you buy. You can also have your choice of either Tandem Blades or Double Willow Blades.

Thanks and if you are interested and would like to buy some. Either post here or send me a PM. This special will end tonight at 8:00 PM Central Time.

Second is my PT Under Spins. I have some of my PT Under Spins in 1/2 and 3/4 oz with 5/0 Hooks that I am looking to sell. I have 10 of each size available all Painted White/Blue Glitter available. These have been powder painted, baked and then clear coated. Very tough and very durable finish. I use premium parts when building these so the blades on them will always spin. Price on them is 3.50 each plus 4.00 shipping. If you are interested and would like to buy any. Either post here or feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks

Byhalia, MIssissippi 38611
flatlands247@aol.com
662-838-3526
www.flatlandscustomtackle.com