Forum Stats
108868 Members
61 Forums
782611 Topics
10097366 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#12576587 - 01/13/18 09:19 AM Re: Fun-n-Sun Pro Seminar Schedule Now Availabl!!! [Re: criglizard]
Doug R. Offline
TFF Celebrity

Loc: back in the day
Originally Posted By: criglizard
Originally Posted By: Frank the Tank
Iíll be there at 1 pm Sunday brah!!

Sweet. You can be a troll in person instead of behind your keyboard. Have fun!

OH MY roflmao roflmao sorry John that was funny

I stopped by FNS yesterday and it was fun visiting with a few people I have not seen in a while. Tackle shows are a good place to catch up with old friends and acquaintances. A lot of the vendors were set up and more were setting up, should be a great weekend!

Click Here:
Fish for a Cure 2018

#12576814 - 01/13/18 12:26 PM Re: Fun-n-Sun Pro Seminar Schedule Now Availabl!!! [Re: criglizard]
Frank the Tank Online   content
TFF Guru

Loc: Hideaway, TX

roflmao thumb

#12576950 - 01/13/18 02:23 PM Re: Fun-n-Sun Pro Seminar Schedule Now Availabl!!! [Re: Frank the Tank]
GIG'EM AGGIES Online   content
TFF Team Angler

Loc: texas

roflmao thumb

Frank, could you video the Lunker TV seminar and post it on here and save me a long a$$ drive ? Heard you were going Sunday and it's too cold for me to get out. Thanks

Edited by GIG'EM AGGIES (01/13/18 02:25 PM)
I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I donít have to go to school or work. I get an allowance every month. I donít have a curfew I have a driverís license,a car and I have a bass boat.

illegitimi non carborundum

#12577045 - 01/13/18 03:43 PM Re: Fun-n-Sun Pro Seminar Schedule Now Availabl!!! [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES]
TFF Guru

Originally Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

roflmao thumb

Frank, could you video the Lunker TV seminar and post it on here and save me a long a$$ drive ? Heard you were going Sunday and it's too cold for me to get out. Thanks

Brother, Iím not going. That was a joke between me and WAWI ........ (sshhhh, heís a big fan)

#12577168 - 01/13/18 05:22 PM Re: Fun-n-Sun Pro Seminar Schedule Now Availabl!!! [Re: Monte Reagan]
TFF Team Angler

Brother, Iím not going. That was a joke between me and WAWI ........ (sshhhh, heís a big fan)

That was a joke between me and you too, lol. Have no interest in Lunker Tv.
I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I donít have to go to school or work. I get an allowance every month. I donít have a curfew I have a driverís license,a car and I have a bass boat.

#12577292 - 01/13/18 06:59 PM Re: Fun-n-Sun Pro Seminar Schedule Now Availabl!!! [Re: Monte Reagan]
TFF Guru

roflmao sorry. A little slow today.

#12577391 - 01/13/18 08:19 PM Re: Fun-n-Sun Pro Seminar Schedule Now Availabl!!! [Re: Monte Reagan]
TxDanFishMan Offline
Angler

Loc: Keller, Texas
Nice event today by FNS, worth making the drive over to the Boats, Tackle and fishing friends.

#12578245 - 01/14/18 02:10 PM Re: Fun-n-Sun Pro Seminar Schedule Now Availabl!!! [Re: Monte Reagan]
TFF Guru

WAWI how did it go? grin

#12578278 - 01/14/18 02:37 PM Re: Fun-n-Sun Pro Seminar Schedule Now Availabl!!! [Re: Monte Reagan]
WAWI Online   content
TFF Guru

I missed it damn it.

#12578633 - 01/14/18 06:25 PM Re: Fun-n-Sun Pro Seminar Schedule Now Availabl!!! [Re: Frank the Tank]
Mark Perry Online   content

Loc: Highway 1
WAWI how did it go? grin

On a serious note the line to meet those guys had a couple hundred people in it at all times for well over 6hrs. I have pictures....FnS is a huge store and that line was huge and stretched all the way across the store all day. They sold probably well over 100 of the Favorite rods and sold what seemed like 1000 hats and shirts. I have worked and attended many BASS events and Classics. I have never seen a line so long to meet any angler like I have today...KVD included. The crowds today were stunning for those guys.

I am being serious. Other attendees will back this up. People can joke and make fun of these guys all they want but they have a following lime I have never seen in fishing. Not all were kids either.

#12578790 - 01/14/18 07:47 PM Re: Fun-n-Sun Pro Seminar Schedule Now Availabl!!! [Re: Mark Perry]
TFF Team Angler

Originally Posted By: Mark Perry
WAWI how did it go? grin

On a serious note the line to meet those guys had a couple hundred people in it at all times for well over 6hrs. I have pictures....FnS is a huge store and that line was huge and stretched all the way across the store all day. They sold probably well over 100 of the Favorite rods and sold what seemed like 1000 hats and shirts. I have worked and attended many BASS events and Classics. I have never seen a line so long to meet any angler like I have today...KVD included. The crowds today were stunning for those guys.

I am being serious. Other attendees will back this up. People can joke and make fun of these guys all they want but they have a following lime I have never seen in fishing. Not all were kids either.

I wasn't in any line, I was over there goggle eyed over that 921. I would trade my ex wife and favorite driver for it. thumb

#12578813 - 01/14/18 07:59 PM Re: Fun-n-Sun Pro Seminar Schedule Now Availabl!!! [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES]
Mark Perry Online   content

Loc: Highway 1
Originally Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES
WAWI how did it go? grin

I wasn't in any line, I was over there goggle eyed over that 921. I would trade my ex wife and favorite driver for it. thumb

You were there today?

#12578821 - 01/14/18 08:03 PM Re: Fun-n-Sun Pro Seminar Schedule Now Availabl!!! [Re: Mark Perry]
Chris_K Offline
Extreme Angler

Loc: TX
WAWI how did it go? grin

Itís not just about fishing, with their daily vlogs they put you in their life. I think lake fork guy is a cool dude, and would liked to meet him one day. fish

#12578829 - 01/14/18 08:09 PM Re: Fun-n-Sun Pro Seminar Schedule Now Availabl!!! [Re: Monte Reagan]
Chasin Hogs Online   content
Extreme Angler

Loc: Earth
Explains alot when Youtubers have longer lines than the KVD. roflmao

#12578857 - 01/14/18 08:21 PM Re: Fun-n-Sun Pro Seminar Schedule Now Availabl!!! [Re: Chasin Hogs]
SteezMacQueen Online   sleepy
TFF Celebrity

Loc: Red Oak, Galveston, and Pagosa...
Originally Posted By: Chasin Hogs
Explains alot when Youtubers have longer lines than the KVD. roflmao
....yes it does....

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide