First off, I would thank each and everyone of you that support TTO. This year is going to be bigger and better than any year we have had in ppthe past 5 years. How many of you anglers like extra cash at the end of the season? Well now you have the opportunity with TTO’s Angler Of Year Bonus Money. Ten dollars from each entry at every tournament will go into the AOY pot. At the conclusion of the season we will pay back all the money in the side pot to the Anglers of Year. Details for the Squaw Creek event are listed below.
1. It is each teams responsibility to get there park reservations. Go to www.luminant.com.
There are only 150 reservations available on a 1st come first serve basis.
2. You may register online, print registration form and mail check to address on home page, at Fun n Sun tackle show or the morning of the event. No refunds will be given after midnight on January 21st.
3. If you register online, please check new member box for each angler. If you want in the side pot, please check the side pot box.
4. Registration and boat drawings will begin at 4:30 the morning of the tournament at the park entrance.
5. This event will be a numbered takeoff. All teams must stay in marina cove until TTO staff releases the field.