I build living rubber skirts on all my spinner baits. They must be kept away from other plastic baits. If you use trailers for better action, those must be removed when your fishing day is over. Even the rubber bands that hold the skirts on will cause a reaction over time; so all skirts are hand tied with copper wire. The skirts become gummy if not taken care of. I want my baits and skirts kept as air tight as possible. The soft side spinner bait binders or worm binders work great for this. I also use a lot of Minnow Extract on the skirts during the fishing day. When getting ready to store them away these are the things I do.
- If a lot of scent was used wash the baits in Dawn dish soap.
- Hang the baits and let them air dry.
- Sprinkle a light dusting of Baby Power on the skirts and rub it in, to get every strand separated and coated in the powder.
- Store away in an air tight binder. These must be labeled as worm proof; meaning the chemicals in the plastic binder will not deteriorate the rubber stored inside.
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.eletewater.com
- Staying Hydratedwww.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
20 Hot Spot Mapping - GPS Contour Chips - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic