Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Kevin_Martin, Braque, Sjeverett, motleyfishing, EAGLE4467
108438 Registered Users
Top Posters
TexDawg 89124
hopalong 78895
Pilothawk 76602
John175® 68154
JDavis7873® 67391
FattyMcButterpants 60904
Derek 🐝 60688
Tritonman 58114
LoneStarSon® 54598
SkeeterRonnie 53487
facebook
Forum Stats
108438 Members
61 Forums
827545 Topics
12029191 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Topic Options
#12538400 - 12/14/17 12:14 PM 48 Hr Tuna Trip on 12/21 (Pelican or Gulf Eagle out of Port Aransas)
Max_S Offline
Outdoorsman

Registered: 09/29/12
Posts: 135
Loc: Austin, TX
Unfortunately, rough weather canceled the 48 hr tuna trip to the floater rigs this week. The folks at Deep Sea Headquarters are trying to reschedule for next week (Thursday 12/21/17, most likely leaving around 5 AM), on either the Pelican or the Gulf Eagle, but so far only a few scheduled to go on this week's trip are able to commit.

If anyone is interested, we need more people for the trip to make.

If interested in booking a trip, contact Deep Sea Headquarters (361) 749-5597 or (210) 355-4590 for more information.

Top
#12538429 - 12/14/17 12:44 PM Re: 48 Hr Tuna Trip on 12/21 (Pelican or Gulf Eagle out of Port Aransas) [Re: Max_S]
Uncle Zeek Online   content
Perry Mason

Registered: 09/26/05
Posts: 21307
Loc: Lewisville
I'm out of school until Jan 2nd, so if the weather is tolerable, I'd love to go. Supposed to go out this weekend on the Capt John, but the forecast is calling for 25 knot winds, and I'm not too keen on such conditions.
_________________________
"Decency is not news; it is buried in the obituaries --but it is a force stronger than crime" ~ Robert A. Heinlein, 1952

I can't give legal advice yet, but this site may have some of the answers you need: https://texaslawhelp.org/

Top
#12538439 - 12/14/17 12:54 PM Re: 48 Hr Tuna Trip on 12/21 (Pelican or Gulf Eagle out of Port Aransas) [Re: Uncle Zeek]
Max_S Offline
Outdoorsman

Registered: 09/29/12
Posts: 135
Loc: Austin, TX
Originally Posted By: Uncle Zeek
I'm out of school until Jan 2nd, so if the weather is tolerable, I'd love to go. Supposed to go out this weekend on the Capt John, but the forecast is calling for 25 knot winds, and I'm not too keen on such conditions.


Those 25 knot winds are the reason this week's trip on the Pelican was canceled. It would be great if you could go next week and if you can bring a friend or two so that the trip can make.

Top



© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide