864117 Topics
12279832 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Topic Options
#12523408 - 12/01/17 07:01 PM Ready For Office Return Soon
Big_CatEM Offline
TFF Team Angler

Loc: Keller Area
Hey Office compadres, still can't drive for a few more weeks, but been having to ride share my broken down ole' butt to work and back for about 3 weeks now.

Off this weekend and may see if a friend wants to go try it out. That said, haven't been there in 6 weeks or more and getting a lil cabin fever.

Feel free to PM any fishing report or whatever you feel like offering up.

Hope you guys had a happy Thanksgiving and have a good end to 2017. Adios for now...
'Fighting Texas Aggies Class of 93'
Wanna-be senior meteorologist for the NWS in Fort Worth

#12523429 - 12/01/17 07:16 PM Re: Ready For Office Return Soon [Re: Big_CatEM]
Fishbonz Offline
TFF Team Angler

Loc: Desoto,Tx. Dallas county
Originally Posted By: Big_CatEM
Hey Office compadres, still can't drive for a few more weeks, but been having to ride share my broken down ole' butt to work and back for about 3 weeks now.

Off this weekend and may see if a friend wants to go try it out. That said, haven't been there in 6 weeks or more and getting a lil cabin fever.

Hope you guys had a happy Thanksgiving and have a good end to 2017. Adios for now...
Hey Eric what`s up? Last time I went by the office it was Carp Town & way before Thanksgiving. I did catch a few mostly dinks though.Don`t rush yourself Captn get healt up.

#12523545 - 12/01/17 08:48 PM Re: Ready For Office Return Soon [Re: Big_CatEM]
shut-up-and-fish Offline
TFF Celebrity

Loc: Lewisville Tx.

Hello Eric, Guy has dropped into the office on occasion and he reports that it was either real good or it was real bad. Hopefully when you go it will be real good.

I went one time before thanksgiving and the old saying "you should have been here yesterday" still holds on to me. I think I will buy the shirt roflmao

I have not heard from any other employees as to how they have been doing.

www.shut-up-and-fish.com
It's all coming together and we have you covered @ Shut-Up-And-Fish LLC
From *Sales *Installation Services *On the Water Education & Instructional Trips
we are your One-Stop-Shop for all Humminbird MinnKota & Motorguide needs & more
972 822 9285

#12523929 - 12/02/17 09:37 AM Re: Ready For Office Return Soon [Re: Fishbonz]
Big_CatEM Offline
TFF Team Angler

Originally Posted By: Fishbonz
Originally Posted By: Big_CatEM

Hey Eric what`s up? Last time I went by the office it was Carp Town & way before Thanksgiving. I did catch a few mostly dinks though.Don`t rush yourself Captn get healt up.

Good to hear from ya bud. Yeah, the process is slow. You remember me telling you about that right foot that was bothering me when walking around up there, well, this was the second surgery to correct the first guy's screw up on it. Healing up slow, but getting there. Trying to be patient. Thanks for the heads up. Carp? No bueno!

#12523935 - 12/02/17 09:39 AM Re: Ready For Office Return Soon [Re: shut-up-and-fish]
Big_CatEM Offline
TFF Team Angler

Originally Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Hello Eric, Guy has dropped into the office on occasion and he reports that it was either real good or it was real bad. Hopefully when you go it will be real good.

I went one time before thanksgiving and the old saying "you should have been here yesterday" still holds on to me. I think I will buy the shirt roflmao

I have not heard from any other employees as to how they have been doing.

LOL I hear ya. I get that all the time too: "well, just a few days ago I almost got my limit of keepers", or "you should've been here before the storms, or the last cold front, etc etc". The usual fishing reports and talk. You find a shirt with that, maybe I'll have to get one too!

Thanks my friend. I think I'll pass, though the weather is suppose to be a little warmer and nice with some south breezes this weekend.

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide