Forum Stats
106787 Members
61 Forums
867516 Topics
12327580 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#12511750 - 11/21/17 02:45 PM Lewy tomorrow w/ another front.
i-Fish Online   content
Pro Angler

I know what my plan of attack is tomorrow but Iím interested in what you think the ďwinningĒ pattern is with this next front coming in. I will post my game plan and subsequent results tomorrow when I get home. Should make for some good conversation.

I understand if you think I may be mooching for tips, I have no way to prove that Iím not. All I can say is what Iím doing tomorrow probably wonít be the overwhelming consensus on this thread.

#12511787 - 11/21/17 03:13 PM Re: Lewy tomorrow w/ another front. [Re: i-Fish]
Reshelman Offline
Angler

Loc: McKinney
I was gonna ask I-Fish, who did you know around here that you can post question after question and not get flamed for it. Doesn't bother me, just seen so many others get blown up for asking questions. Hope you catch em tomorrow.

My vote would be tight to cover, I would either flip to bushes or run a swim jig into them to get a reaction bite

#12511791 - 11/21/17 03:15 PM Re: Lewy tomorrow w/ another front. [Re: i-Fish]
Fishinfellow Online   content
TFF Team Angler

Loc: North Richland Hills, TX
"winning pattern"? is there a tournament tomorrow?

Kris Winhold

#12511795 - 11/21/17 03:21 PM Re: Lewy tomorrow w/ another front. [Re: Reshelman]
i-Fish Online   content
Pro Angler

Originally Posted By: Reshelman
I was gonna ask I-Fish, who did you know around here that you can post question after question and not get flamed for it. Doesn't bother me, just seen so many others get blown up for asking questions. Hope you catch em tomorrow.

My vote would be tight to cover, I would either flip to bushes or run a swim jig into them to get a reaction bite

Meh, the guys that get bent are hornary by nature. Never mind them. With that said, Iím not potlicking or looking for help. Iíll ask for advice or direction without hesitation but Iím not asking for anybody to fork over information that took them years to figure out on their own. This thread isnít about either of those, however. A lot of guys that frequent this page enjoy the feedback of otherís, i.e. how they got bit, where and depth. Thatís really what this one is about.

#12511801 - 11/21/17 03:22 PM Re: Lewy tomorrow w/ another front. [Re: Fishinfellow]
i-Fish Online   content
Pro Angler

Originally Posted By: Fishinfellow
Originally Posted By: Fishinfellow

No. Not that Iím aware of anyway. Just interested in how you would attack tomorrow.

#12511860 - 11/21/17 04:15 PM Re: Lewy tomorrow w/ another front. [Re: i-Fish]
Reshelman Offline
Angler

Loc: McKinney
Sounds good to me! Like I said I don't care, and I do enjoy the responses also.

#12511894 - 11/21/17 04:54 PM Re: Lewy tomorrow w/ another front. [Re: i-Fish]
Doug R. Offline
TFF Celebrity

Loc: back in the day
A jig and a square bill

#12511899 - 11/21/17 04:58 PM Re: Lewy tomorrow w/ another front. [Re: i-Fish]
SteezMacQueen Offline
TFF Team Angler

Loc: Red Oak, Galveston, and Pagosa...
I had great big bites on Joe Pool throwing a c rig today.

I don't think they have all gone up the creeks yet.

I think the water temp is still too warm for them to stay shallow. 64 today.

I think you should throw the boat at em.

I know it is a different lake, but it's still a metromess lake and should have similar conditions.

#12511921 - 11/21/17 05:29 PM Re: Lewy tomorrow w/ another front. [Re: i-Fish]
GIG'EM AGGIES Online   content
Extreme Angler

Loc: texas
I'm gonna let the cold front hav'em and wait until Friday when the weather is better. Nothing about 40 degrees with 10-15 mph north wind sounds good to me. If you gotta go head to a power plant lake.

#12511929 - 11/21/17 05:41 PM Re: Lewy tomorrow w/ another front. [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES]
SteezMacQueen Offline
TFF Team Angler

Originally Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES
I'm gonna let the cold front hav'em and wait until Friday when the weather is better. Nothing about 40 degrees with 10-15 mph north wind sounds good to me. If you gotta go head to a power plant lake.

Why?

It's still cold there on the front of a boat. Who gives a [censored] if the fish are warm? Ha

#12511935 - 11/21/17 05:49 PM Re: Lewy tomorrow w/ another front. [Re: i-Fish]
Skeeter man ZX225 Offline
Extreme Angler

do what Doug R said and you cant go wrong this time of year Lewisville, second is a little over told but has great potential. Rocks, rocks, rocks. and when you find a certain thing about them that hold the fish then you can run the lake with that. good luck

#12511951 - 11/21/17 06:03 PM Re: Lewy tomorrow w/ another front. [Re: SteezMacQueen]
Extreme Angler

Originally Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Why?

It's still cold there on the front of a boat. Who gives a [censored] if the fish are warm? Ha

75* on Friday Steez. I can wait 2 days for that. I care if the fish are warm and they care about me. We're in a relationship.

#12511979 - 11/21/17 06:17 PM Re: Lewy tomorrow w/ another front. [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES]
SteezMacQueen Offline
TFF Team Angler

Why?

75* on Friday Steez. I can wait 2 days for that. I care if the fish are warm and they care about me. We're in a relationship.

hahaha.

Making me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Tomorrow I'll fish, Thursday I'll eat and watch the cowboys choke, then Friday I'm taking my step dad out on Waco. Saturday I have a tourney on cedar creek and Sunday I have a tourney on Joe Pool

See the pattern? I'm actually taking a day off from fishing to get fatter! Yeah

I dress for the day and make sure the batteries are plugged in each night. Eat sleep fish!

#12512028 - 11/21/17 06:41 PM Re: Lewy tomorrow w/ another front. [Re: SteezMacQueen]
Extreme Angler

Why?

hahaha.

Making me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Tomorrow I'll fish, Thursday I'll eat and watch the cowboys choke, then Friday I'm taking my step dad out on Waco. Saturday I have a tourney on cedar creek and Sunday I have a tourney on Joe Pool

See the pattern? I'm actually taking a day off from fishing to get fatter! Yeah

I dress for the day and make sure the batteries are plugged in each night. Eat sleep fish!

Hope you catch'em Steez, I've got family stuff everyday but Friday but I get to fish and play golf a lot so I'm good.

#12512071 - 11/21/17 07:04 PM Re: Lewy tomorrow w/ another front. [Re: i-Fish]
Tiltedtitan Offline
Angler

Loc: Frisco, TX
some of us are going out from 7 to 1 from Little Elm

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide