Wichita Falls Texas Team Trail
1) All contestants must be a US citizen.
2) These rules apply to all entrants of the WFTTT tournaments. Violation of these rules will warrant appropriate disciplinary action by the tournament director. Any protest must be received in writing and signed within 15 minutes of the final check in time. The tournament director reserves the right to refuse entry of any person. WFTTT decisions will be final in all matters.
3) State, federal and local laws must be obeyed
4) Teams OR individuals must be registered by the start of the 3rd tournament, or will not be allowed to fish any WFTTT tournaments.
5) Teams or individuals are allowed to fish in WFTTT tournaments.
6) Team or individual entry fee is $160 with $20 of that going to the big bass pot. There will be a one time registration fee of $25 per team or per individual, payable at the first tournament.
7) 1 spot paid per 6 entries, up to 5 spots.
8) “ Big Bass” only one spot paid out for big bass. With only 1 fish allowed to be weighed in for big bass. Contestants must choose their one fish. NO DEAD FISH WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE WEIGHED IN FOR BIG BASS.
9) 90% payback on all entry fees with a 100% payback for big bass. 5% of all entries go to the championship.
10) All entrants are subject to polygraph. Failure to apply will result in a disqualification of entry fee and further WFTTT events.
11) Firearms are allowed by CHL holders and law enforcement.
12) No drugs or alcohol permitted during WFTTT tournament hours.
13) A 50 yard courtesy rule applies to all fisherman, unless permission is granted to be closer than 50 yards. A team that is at a location first will have the right to that spot. A boat is determined by direction of the trolling motor.
14) No outboard limit.
15) Live well checks will be performed at all tournaments. PLEASE make sure your pumps and aerators are in working order.
16) Life jackets rules are the same as state laws.
17) No live bait. Pork is permitted.
18) Alabama rigs are permitted, but can only have “5 hooks”.
19) No more than 2 persons per boat.
20) No trolling.
21) Only 1 line per person in the water at a time.
22) Once a team or individual has registered only that team or that individual can fish a WFTTT event.
23) THERE WILL BE NO SUBSTITUTES.
24) Military in case a military contestant is deployed that team can permanently replace that member with a new team mate. You must notify the tournament director 24 hours prior to that tournament.
25) Registration line will be open 1 hour before the 10 minute early start time. Line will be closed 10 minutes before early leave time.
26) Teams or individuals will be free to leave 10 minutes prior of legal first cast time. First cast is the designated start time on registration form. Last cast is at designated finish time on registration form.
27) Teams or individuals must be in line by 15 minutes after the last cast designated time. A 1 pound penalty will be deducted from your weight for every minute up to 5 minutes after designated last cast time. After the 5 minute deduction, your weight will be disqualified.
28) OFF LIMITS- off limit period begins at midnight on the Wednesday PRIOR to a WFTTT tournament. No one is allowed on that lake after that for any reason, unless permitted by a WFTTT tournament director. Failure to comply will result in a disqualification. “If any contestants are fishing the same lake as the WFTTT on the same weekend, that team or individual will be allowed to compete with the WFTTT AS LONG as they have notified a WFTTT tournament director by the designated off limits period. Failure to do so, will result in a disqualification for that tournament.
29) PENALTIES- There will be a ½ pound penalty deducted from a team or individuals catch per dead fish. “No dead fish will count for big bass”. No dead fish can be culled from your live well. There will be a 5 pound penalty per fish deducted from a team or individuals weight for short fish weighed in. A loss of that fish will also be added.
30) No more than 5 fish in the live will at any time. A fish must be culled by only one member, before that member makes a new cast.
31) Large mouth, small mouth and Kentucky’s must be at least 14 inches or designated size limit for that lake over 14 inches. No fish under 14 inches.
32) All fish for the WFTTT will be measured with a golden rule board. Any close fish will be measured. A courtesy board will be available.
33) Any fish released to a WFTTT official will be subject to be measured and be subject to any and all penalties.
34) Team of the year points are accumulated by place of entry and total weight of catch. AOY points are separated by 1 point.
35) AOY winners will receive free entries for the following year.
36) Only the top 15 teams will be eligible for the championship.
37) In order to qualify for the championship, teams MUST fish 5 out of 8 tournaments together.
38) Tie breakers for every place will be decided by the biggest bass weighed in. So please weigh in your biggest bass.
39) Upon entering the WFTTT, contestants release the WFTTT and all sponsors from any liability of accidents, losses, thefts, or any other damages for any reason.
40) Contestants are responsible to know and understand and also comply with all WFTTT rules and regulations.
Any questions please contact us via Facebook, or by phone.
Edited by WFTTT (01/08/18 08:40 PM)