Originally Posted By: Chris G
Originally Posted By: Jaguar6
I do not fish the highway bridge either. Have caught fish on it but size isn't there for me. Ive seen big fish caught there, just havent caught any myself. When we saw the guy taking a pic on the HW bridge we were idling by.

The only reason I say secret, is because out of the 15 years I have fished Monti, I have only seen one other boat on this spot. And it was the guy that told me about it.

interesting....let me know next time you are going and I will follow you to said secret spot. smile I've seriously fished every inch of that lake including way into Smith Creek but have kind of picked about 10 general areas I focus on out there. That probably gets me in trouble some times on those tougher days. For example, I fished the discharge yesterday for the first time ever in my boat. Had fun but like your bridge comment, no real size.

If you ever seen a taller guy in a silver and red Legend V-20, say hello.
Yes sir will do! Im in a white and blue Basscat! Taller guy myself! Either in a Ford or Chevy truck. Would be glad to go out sometime! Will be out there pretty often next weekend and after the 2nd week of December until they shut the plant down

Last edited by Jaguar6; 11/14/17 11:45 PM.

Old 18 Outfitters Pro Staff
Wicked Weights High Quality Tungsten Pro Staff
TH Marine Pro Staff
Fin Culture Fishing Apparel