Everything works other than the two flashers that were on this boat from factory. Planned on replacing the one at the console with a 4" radio, just havent yet.
I love the boat, the only thing I am trying to accomplish is selling or trading it to acquire a lighter boat. I want an aluminum rig, or a tad smaller glass rig. I have had this boat posted for a bit on craiglist and have reduced to this price. This is my bottom dollar. Boat is in pristine condition for its age and runs strong...and fast.
- carpet is in good condition
- has Garmin 73sv chirp at the console.
- has Garmin 93sv at the trolling motor. Units are linked. Both are on nice ram mounts.
- recessed trolling motor tray
- trolling motor is less than a year old Motorguide X3 24v 70lb
- new white face gauges...all work (trim, 12v, fuel, speed, tach, and water pressure)
- hot foot throttle
- 6" manual jackplate (prop to pad is set at 3.5")
- all court lights and compartment lights work
- 3bank promariner 20a charger (less than 6 months old)
- all three batteries are good
- 24p Raker prop...worked and vented
- all new pumps (fill and recirc)
- dual axle trailer, all new tires
- Boat will run in to the 60's easilly (speed)
Its a nice boat and in the end, if it doesnt sell...thats fine. Just wanted to lighten up a little w/o giving up too much length and thought I would put it out there.
Im at the point where my bottom dollar is w/ graphs $8000, w/o $7500...or keep lol.
Will consider trades for something smaller...maybe cash on your end, unless its a fair trade. But want something that can reach at least low to mid 40's in speed. 17-19ft or so.
Send me a pm if you are interested...I also have more pictures I can text or email.