** SOLD **
Minn Kota® FORTREX™ 80 Series Bow-Mount Trolling Motor $600
I have had 6 or 8 trolling motors in my life and the Fortrex is by far the best for rugged dependability and ease of use, stow & deploy. This sucker is bullet proof, sturdy and very precise for brush pile fishing. Easy to control no matter what kind of fishing you do. Top of the line Fortex is the way to go.
Even though I love this motor, I love my new Ultrex a little more so I need to sell this one. lol
It comes off of a 20’ Triton with a 225 and it powers it exceptionally well… all day long.
At $600 it is priced at less than half of a new Fortrex 80.
Also includes the replacement T-H Marine handle and steel cable (Highly recommend!)– $40 bucks
Tim 214-335-8271 Text is fine. (Usually don’t answer unknown numbers, but you can leave a message.)
Located in Richardson
No tears, crimps or creases in the electric cables or sheath from foot the pedal to motor head.
80lb thrust, 24 volt and 45” shaft
Includes mounting nuts, bolts, washers.
Minn Kota® FORTREX™ 80 Series Bow-Mount Trolling Motors
• Fortrex's Mono-Arm design gives it ruggedness and strength
• Fortrex's patented Lift-Assist design cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half
• Lifting the motor and bow guard off of the mount is now even easier on Fortrex-just remove a single cap screw
• Easy-to-read, illuminated directional indicator leaves no doubt where you're headed
• Updated design of the ultra-responsive foot pedal is easier to operate
• Lift-Assist design with nitrogen gas-charged spring
• Detachable Bow Guard 360 design for portability
• Counter-Tension Stabilizer eliminates motor play
• Digital Maximizer saves power and extends run time
Ambitious innovations from the bottom up provide top-of-the-line performance that thrives in the roughest conditions.
Its single-hinge Mono-Arm has fewer moving parts than traditional mounts for peerless reliability that meets the demands of tournament anglers.
It's marine-grade anodized aluminum arm is engineered to tighter tolerances for professional-grade strength, resulting in 75% less torsion deflection and less overall weight.
The Counter-Tension Stability system eliminates motor play, reducing steering torque at high speeds in rough water, and provides rock-solid, vibration-free stowing.
A nitrogen gas-charged spring halves the strength needed to stow or deploy the arm.
Bow Guard 360 lets you easily lift the motor and bow guard off by removing a single cap screw for secure storage on the road or during winter. Includes the power-saving Digital Maximizer™ a streamlined footpedal ; and a nearly indestructible composite shaft. Made in USA!