Make a few changes on the Crig using a trick worm and you will really be surprised.
- Shorten it up to 16 inches.
- 1/8 oz. tungsten and peg it; so the weight doesn't slide up the line on the cast.
- Casting distance is great as everything is compact.
- Fish it over grass pods and along the outer edges of flooded bushes.
- On a calm day you can fish it out to 25 ft. easily by stripping line, move it a little and strip more line.
- Use a 2.0 light wire wide gap Gami., some of the other brands may require a 3.0; this allows for changing to other stream line plastics; like: 5" Senkos, Grande Ring Fry, French Fry, Hag Tornado, Fluke and others.
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.eletewater.com
- Staying Hydratedwww.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
20 Hot Spot Mapping - GPS Contour Chips - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic