Getting a new boat so have to sell the old one first.
I will have pictures this weekend and the boat will be available on December 9th (using it for a tournament before then)
I have owned the boat since May 2015 and have paperwork back to the original owner (a famous elite series pro)

2011 Skeeter FX20 - boat is black, white, red, and silver (4 color combo upgrade) single console. One of the best looking boats I have ever seen other than some brand new FX20LE's
2011 Yamaha 250 SHO w/ ~580 hours. about 350 on current powerhead, powerhead was replaced in 2012 under the recall and I've had zero issues with it whatsoever. The motor has never blown or had anything go out on it in it's history. This was one of the most important things for me when I was looking to buy a boat back in 2015. All maintenance performed by Yamaha dealer and up to date on service. I paid for a 3rd party warranty on it (non transferable) which ended up being a waste of money. I have had a yearly service done on it and they have never done a thing to the motor except impeller water pump filters and lower unit oil. I use the boat year round so it has never sat for a long time, never had old gas run through it, and I use ringfree every time I fill up.
MK 101 Fortrex completely overhauled in 2017
2x 8' PowerPoles (red)
Humminbird 998 in dash, 1198 at console, 798 at bow
hydraulic jackplate
hydrowave
Tandem axle trailer with brakes on both axles (factory upgrade) brakes, bearings, and tires have less than 5,000 miles on them
Yamaha 25 T1 prop worked by josh @ steves custom props
Spare 26p turbo fxp
stereo w/ auxilary input
vented motor cover
butt seat and folding seat
powerpole covers
custom trailerable boat cover (was $650 new in 2016)

Boat has been fished and is not perfect but it works great and has been well maintained. The carpet and seats are in good shape. I'd rate the carpet 9/10 and seats 7.5/10 because of a missing passenger headrest (~$200 repair)
If speed is important to you the boat runs 70-75 depending on load. Fastest I have seen is 75.1 with very light load ideal conditions and fully loaded team tourney take-off with a chop will run 69.5-70.5. Best handling and best rough water boat I have ridden in. Next boat will be a skeeter as well.

Titles included and in my name

$36,500 (negotiable if I keep the 1198 and spare prop)

BOAT LOCATED IN KANSAS CITY, WILL DELIVER OR MEET.